Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] B- Team Hype
Hey guys today I have my so called B-Team. It isnt my main team but it's fun to use and I do still use it. With that here is my so called B-Team :D

[Image: landorus_therian_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ew.gif]
Landorus @Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
84HP/ 248Atk/ 176Speed
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn
- Knock off/Superpower

This Landorus set has a little bit of bulk to it and packs a punch. U-Turn for getting the intimidate off, dishing some damage, and then getting another intimidate which is pretty standard. Earthquake for STAB damage. Rock Slide because if you have ever played VGC Rock Slide can make a bad player win Kappa. Knock off to get the items off pokemon like Cresselia and Aegislash and Superpower for Mega Kang.

[Image: arcanine_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43de.gif]
Arcanine (Fwuffy) @Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Bold
248HP/ 112Def/ 44SpAtk/ 104SpDef
- Heat Wave
- Snarl
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Really bulky Arcanine that is a pain to deal with. Intimidate starts off with -1 attack followed by a Will-O-Wisp to make it -3. Comes with a side of snarl which hits both targets and lowers Special Attack by 1 stage all the time. Toast it up with a Heat Wave and you got a nice warm plate of kick *** Kappa

252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Scald vs. 248 HP / 104 SpD Arcanine: 164-195 (83.6 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

76 SpA Suicune Scald vs. 248 HP / 104 SpD Arcanine: 98-116 (50 - 59.1%) -- 73.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

-1 252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 144+ Def Arcanine: 96-114 (48.9 - 58.1%) -- 47.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

-1 252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 248 HP / 144+ Def Arcanine: 94-112 (47.9 - 57.1%) -- 44.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

[Image: venusaur_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48rr.gif]
Venusaur (Deku) @Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll----> Thick Fat
252HP/ 76Def/ 60SpAtk/ 52SpDef/ 68Speed (Jedi's set)
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Protect

Before anyone says anything I know taunt shuts this set down KappaHD, but i use it anyways. The 2 things that piss me off the most about Mega Venusaur is that I dont know if it has sleep powder or Leech Seed. So with this set I use both and it works. Sludge Bomb for fairies, Leech Seed to regain health, and Sleep Powder because it puts things to sleep giving me more turns for leech seed.

252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 76+ Def Mega Venusaur: 108-127 (57.7 - 67.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Thick Fat Mega Venusaur in Sun: 102-120 (54.5 - 64.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

[Image: rotom_wash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4938.gif]
Rotom Wash (Tom) @Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
252Hp/ 44Def/ 60SpAtk/ 148 SpDef/ 4Speed
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Rotom comes in clutch because it only has 1 weakness (besides mold breaker Excadrill) This set is built to live a Charizard Y Solarbeam at full health (thanks to Tygaa for this set) It comes in handy to wall Talonflame which is a threat to Mega Venusaur so it works out well.

252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 44 Def Rotom-W: 136-162 (86.6 - 103.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO

244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Solar Beam vs. 252 HP / 148+ SpD Rotom-W: 132-156 (84 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

[Image: bisharp_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43b7.gif]
Bisharp (VisLaud) @Focus Sash
252Atk/ 252Speed/ 4Hp
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME MAX STATS SHOULD BE USED. Max Attack and Speed because since this Bisharp is sashed it isnt made to live anything. Its purpose is to counter intimidaters and Cressellia. Pretty standard set all in all.

[Image: sylveon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48wx.gif]
Sylveon (Lol Dragons) @Choice Specs
244HP/ 116Def/ 44 SpAtk/ 100 SpDef
Ability: Pixilate
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Moonblast

Sylveon made personally by yours truely this Beautiful specimen of an eeveelution is built to live a Flash Cannon from Heatran, Sludge Bomb from Mega Venusaur and many more. This flesh ribboned Fairy packs a punch of pure power and pretty much destroys anything in sight with a hyper voice. Psyshock for Mega Venusaur, Shadow Ball for Aegislash, and Moonblast for those wide guard users.

252+ SpA Mega Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 244 HP / 100 SpD Sylveon: 120-144 (59.7 - 71.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Heatran Flash Cannon vs. 244 HP / 100 SpD Sylveon: 148-174 (73.6 - 86.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Taunt shuts that set down :P Anyway Giga Drain would be nice against Gastrodon, special Swampert and opposing Rotom-W that can create problems to your team, but if you feel comfortable with Leech Seed + Sleep Powder combo its ok.

I'm on my tablet and i can't run damage calcs at the moment, but i guess that Sylveon might take an Adamant Double-Edge from M-Kang.. am i wrong? A Jolly one for sure.

I really like the ev spreads in general. That Land-T should be able to survive Life Orb Sucker Punch too.
I really like the team composition. Most, if not all weaknesses seem to be covered. It looks like you can make safe switch ins to most situations and retaliate with offense as well. I would definitely fear going up against this team :D

Have you considered running HP Ground as apposed to Moonblast? I assume you run moonblast though to guarantee an OHKO on certain mons.

Edit: Oops I derped. Just saw why you ran moonblast. imo, I would rather have HP Ground for situational standoffs against heatrans and bisharps.