Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Building my first team!
So I've played quite a lot with the team now and It's been awesome so far, the changes have fitted in seamlessly, especially Chandelure. I'm struggling with Pokemon such as Lando-T and ground types in general at the moment and also dragon types. I currently have no ice moves so Lando-T in particular is a struggle. I also only have one Pokemon super effective against dragon types now with the change of Dragon Pulse -> HP Ground. I'm thinking of maybe switching Focus Blast -> Dragon Pulse to help with the drag types and have another strong stab move in general.

What do you guys think, it could be I'm not using my Pokemon in the best ways! If you came up against a Lando-T how would you play it?.

Thanks
(Aug 4, 2015, 07:17 PM)Chimchared7 Wrote: marc alec is the founder of team foreplay

I made the joke first. Idk what you're talking about kappaHD

(Aug 6, 2015, 04:26 PM)ozzyk92 Wrote: So I've played quite a lot with the team now and It's been awesome so far, the changes have fitted in seamlessly, especially Chandelure. I'm struggling with Pokemon such as Lando-T and ground types in general at the moment and also dragon types. I currently have no ice moves so Lando-T in particular is a struggle. I also only have one Pokemon super effective against dragon types now with the change of Dragon Pulse -> HP Ground. I'm thinking of maybe switching Focus Blast -> Dragon Pulse to help with the drag types and have another strong stab move in general.

What do you guys think, it could be I'm not using my Pokemon in the best ways! If you came up against a Lando-T how would you play it?.

Thanks

If Landorus-T is giving you problems, maybe you can go for Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Protect and Hidden Power Ice for your Ampharos set. Generally I'd assume that Amoonguss, Jellicent and Sylveon would have an easy time dealing with Lando unless it starts to rack up flinches with Rock Slide. Still, this team with Trick Room set up should deal with it no sweat. Another option would be to run Overheat on Chandelure. I wouldn't recommend it strongly seeing as how the Assault Vest variants of Landorus are ever so common plus using Overheat forces you to switch. The main reason I suggested Hariyama was for you to stop Landorus-T's attacks with Wide Guard and have one of your supporting mons finish it off. Is it not working out?
[Insert signature here]
(Aug 6, 2015, 04:26 PM)ozzyk92 Wrote: So I've played quite a lot with the team now and It's been awesome so far, the changes have fitted in seamlessly, especially Chandelure. I'm struggling with Pokemon such as Lando-T and ground types in general at the moment and also dragon types. I currently have no ice moves so Lando-T in particular is a struggle. I also only have one Pokemon super effective against dragon types now with the change of Dragon Pulse -> HP Ground. I'm thinking of maybe switching Focus Blast -> Dragon Pulse to help with the drag types and have another strong stab move in general.

Thanks

Ahh, I wasn't sure how best to deal with him but that explains it! I Think I've been selecting my mons wrong when coming up against teams with him. I think sometimes I also play it wrong as If i haven't led hariyama and he has led Lando, I panic and vice versa whereas I guess I can quite easily stall out with protect and get hariyama in.

Thanks again for the great advice!