Aquaurobolt (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 60 SpA / 144 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

On Heatran, the 68 Def helps survive earthquake from a good amount of pokes and with Gothitelle heal support it can make its longevity very long. Quiet and 144 Sp.Atk gives great offense. The 44 SpD is to help against a special attacker here and there. Gothitelle is one of the important Pokemon of this team with heal pulse, Trick Room speed control, and shadow tag trap. Shadow tag allows it to keep pokemon in as venasuar sets leech seed, Sylveon yawns, Rotom will-o-wisps, Heatran kills, or bisharp general destruction. Gothitelle's bulk allows survival of a lot of attacks. And the Castle known as Venasuar is one of my favorites of this team, awesome bulk and leech seed for it's own and partners longevity, and classic sludge bomb and giga drain stabs.
Suggestions and comments regarding this team would greatly be appreciated thanks!

Changes:

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 220 HP / 52 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sky Drop
- Rock Slide
- Roost
- Protect
Eliminated

Firestar (Heatran)
- Will-O-Wisp
Had this and may have again in future should it be more useful...

Gothitelle @ Leftovers
- Thunder Wave
Used to have...

Half Moon (Sylveon) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
More bulk in defense now and pixieplate

Castle (Venasuar)
EVs: 40 Def / 156 SpD

Added little more to physical bulk from this to survive Mega Metagross better.

(old note)

I feel this team has potential, though a few things to be noted is that this team doesn't pair up well to ferrothorn or heatran. Also some of the members don't enjoy Aegislash or Gengar. Although Bisharp I feel does well against them. I've considered putting fire fang over roost on Aerodactyl, possibly wide guard or tailwind as well. Venasuar I've considered more speed EVs or run non-mega with black sludge, also hidden power fire or ground is an option. The pixie plate as well occurred to me for Sylveon so it can run protect over something and not be locked into a move. Gothitelle is one of the important Pokemon of this team with heal pulse, t-wave speed control, and shadow tag trap. Shadow tag allows it to keep pokemon in as venasuar sets leech seed, Sylveon yawns, Rotom will-o-wisps, Aerodactyl rock slides/skydrops, or bisharp general destruction. Aerodactyl also has the option to be replaced with a Charizard-x and fake a sun team, when in reality it is a bulky dragon dance sweep when needed. I do feel that this team is well balanced type wise, though slightly uneven in special to physical. It's not a huge thing in my opinion since Gothitelle is mostly a support poke. In testing via showdown it's been fine, however I'm aware showdown is somewhat different than the true metagame. Suggestions and comments would greatly be appreciated thanks!
I am just going to go by each Pokemon with their respective sets by order alright. Honestly I think the main problem with this team is that you "lack" a strong steel check/counter to Pokemon like Mega Metagross, Mega Mawile, Heatran, Heatran, and Ferrothorn. To be honest, Heatran actually pairs well with your team as it stops opposing Steel types bar opposing Heatrans who ca outspeed and fire off an Earth Power.

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 220 HP / 52 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sky Drop
- Rock Slide
- Roost
- Protect

Probably the only Pokemon/Mega you must "reconsider" since it lacks both offensive and defensive synergy with the rest of the team honestly. Yes it can fire off fast Rock Slides and Sky Drops but my concern is the designating a Mega with optimally better offensive stats of for a semi stall doubles team. Steel types in particularly can ruin Mega Aerodactyl's role by first walling it and can proceed to run house against your team. Here you might want to add a Fire type Pokemon just to handle these steel types and form a better defensive synergy with the rest of your team.

Yellowfang (Gothitelle) @ Leftovers----Mental Herb
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave----Trick Room
- Heal Pulse----Fake Tears?

Kind of an interesting set  you have there on a Gothitelle, just remember that she is one of the many Pokemon who are complete taunt bait.  I think Trick Room fairs better than Thunder Wave since most of your team is considerable slow and can get their attacks off first. Mental Herb can be used to get off an Trick Room even if your opponent could even get a Taunt off. Heal Pulse is an interesting move slot here to give your team extra longevity but Fake Tears should be something too test out like you said.

Half Moon (Sylveon) (F) @ Choice Specs---Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA-------100 HP / 116 Def / 252 SpA / 40 Sp.D
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe / 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Yawn

Here I made some edits on Sylveon so I'll explain. The somewhat standard gives Sylveon a 100% chance to survive all Returns from Jolly Max Attack Mega Kangaskhans and fire off a Hyper Voice. Yawn is an interesting option you have their and coupled in Trick Room it can be very annoying for your opponent to deal with. If you like there are some other options Sylveon can try out like Light Screen or Charm.

Castle (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 60 SpA / 156 SpD
Bold Nature---- Relaxed
IVS: 0 iv
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Protect

The only other changes I made was give Mega Venusaur a Relaxed nature with a 0 IV speed value. Again its totally up to you to decide whether its optimal for your Venusaur to run.

Bishop (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD---- Change the 252 HP investment for Speed and the 4 SpD to HP
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Protect

Honestly not much to say here since this is a standard Bisharp set which is frankly one of the few Pokemon can work best without a complex spread.

aquaurobolt (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 60 SpA / 144 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Another standard-ish mon here so I'm won't object to the build here.

Likewise a fire type Pokemon like Heatran or Arcanine can help with the team overall synergy here with their respective capabilities. Heatran can be uses as the main offensive hitter of the team that can hit Fire attacks with overall better resistances and gives your team an answer to Flying spam. Arcanine can provide either an defensive role with its intimidate support, snarls, and Will-O-Wisps. Again its up to you to decided who should you replace, otherwise it looks solid to me.  Smile
http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/#?3...25|700|485   With Heatran
http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/#?3...625|700|59     With Arcanine
Thanks for the suggestions, I will remove Aerodactyl. With Gothitelle I will be keeping heal pulse due to helping nearly whole team benefiting with it. Trick Room will be placed over t-wave and mental herb over leftovers. I as well was very aware of pixie plate over choice specs, and will do so and I'll play with more defense and Sp.Defense EVs. Venasuar to relaxed I agree, and Bisharp I feel is better as is due to trick room and it's bulk catches a few people off guard. Bisharp being so standard I felt people will make sets to out speed it anyway and 1-2 KO with the small HP investment. Heatran will be added to this team, although I'm reluctant to make Bisharp my only physical attacker but Arcanine I feel doesn't like trick room so much and it's a little gimmicky and predictable to have Arcanine and Gothitelle trap. Also Heatran hits much harder and possibly can run will-o-wisp if it wants. Although dark pulse and earth power have come to mind. Thanks for your help, I will update it when I have finished adjusting the sets.
I love the warriors references!
Shout out to Black's insanely powerful suggestions. This team looks super solid right now. The only thing that stands out as something that's somewhat threatening, is the same thing that you have on your team: Heatran. It kinda forces you to bring Rotom, which I'm sure you know can be annoying in certain match ups. I recommend either adding low kick to your bisharp, or earth power to your own Heatran.

This isn't needed, just a suggestion because I see so many Heatrans.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Mar 12, 2015, 01:14 PM)Skeleydude0015 Wrote: I love the warriors references!

Thanks! I love Warriors and I could not resist.

(Mar 12, 2015, 08:19 PM)Rogue Wrote: Shout out to Black's insanely powerful suggestions. This team looks super solid right now. The only thing that stands out as something that's somewhat threatening, is the same thing that you have on your team: Heatran. It kinda forces you to bring Rotom, which I'm sure you know can be annoying in certain match ups. I recommend either adding low kick to your bisharp, or earth power to your own Heatran.

This isn't needed, just a suggestion because I see so many Heatrans.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will run Earthpower on Heatran, however Will-O-Wisp may return if other Heatran become less common and physical attackers more prominent. Also opposing Heatran I found can be bulked out by my mega Venasaur should it occur and Rotom-W not like the match up.

252+ SpA Heatran Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 136 SpD Thick Fat Mega Venusaur: 50-62 (26.7 - 33.1%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252+ SpA Heatran Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 136 SpD Mega Venusaur: 58-69 (31 - 36.8%) -- 65.4% chance to 3HKO

My Venasaur would easily of already set leech seed and protect every other turn and Giga Drain other turns, and chances are his partner probably could of killed it before Venasaur dies. Leech seed drains 1/8 (12.5%) each turn (according to showdown and another resources so I believe this is correct.) Heatran and Venasuar have similar HP at level 50, and Leech seed draining about same percent HP as gained, so effectively Venasaur can possibly stall out Heatran's STABS as something else can do damage.

Thanks for all your opinions again, also I might have Protect over Psychock on my Slveon since it no longer has choice specs. Thoughts regarding this???

Note: (Obviously) My style of battling is tanks and surviving to hit back and ultimately KO so I like the idea of having pokes surviving more.
Good team! I'd rather see protect over yawn on Sylveon though. My Sylveon set is HP Ground/Hyper Voice/Shadow Ball/Psyshock
choice scarf
Thanks for the suggestion but Yawn fits my team better due to Gothitelle being able to trap, plus it's much less expected. I might replace Psyshock with protect though, not sure yet but I do like yawn. Also with hidden powers they only have power 60 and imperfect ivs required for them, which means I need speed iv's which isn't good to speed up a Pokemon who works under Trickroom.