Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] I think I finally found a decent team
Please don't crush my dreams and say that it isn't. I was building this team for the last 4 hours so it would kinda crush my little heart if someone found out that it's actually easily countered by the newer treats. xD

At first I like to mention this was my attempt to make a TR team for Eckley or at least give him some ideas but I kinda love this team so much that I will use it in a tournament one day. even if it's bad ... you can't stop me Kappa

[Image: MAltaria_zpsc0052047.png]
Altaria (F) @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Cotton guard
- Hyper Voice
- Heat Wave/Iron tail/Tailwind
- Protect

Eckley wanted to build a team around Mega Altaria and since I wanted a new trickroom team: Wynaut a Mega Altaria TR team? I normally lead her into battle together with Musharna who will set up TR or with Jellicent if I can feel a fake out-lead coming. Protect on the first turn and after that (with TR support) I will spam with Hyper voice like there's no tomorrow, it's so stronk and can even take the genies out in 2 hits. I also put heat wave on her to do some damage on mega Mawile and other pokemons but i'm not too sure about this. Maybe want to switch this to iron tail to deal with fairies or Tailwind if I fail to set up my trick room. oorrr even heal bell to give the rest of my team some support. Dunno Kappa

[Image: musharna.png]
Musharna @ Mental Herb
Ability: Telepathy
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Quiet nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Moonlight

My mvp Musharna that tanks hits, heals back with moonlight and slowly takes the other pokemons down. You want to taunt it? Hah Musharna laughs at you while using her Mental Herb and setting it up anyways. Shadow Ball/Psychic for some coverage.

[Image: archeops.png]
Archeops @ Expert Belt
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Protect

Archeops is here for everything weak to rock and ground (Heatran and Terrakion. I'm looking at you) and Talonflame who will continue being used in VGC2015 for sure. I don't mind switching this pokemon to something else but I enjoy using him. I just needed something with Earthquake Kappa

[Image: darmanitan-standard.png]
Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- U-Turn
- Rock Slide
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower

Darmanitan is here for being a badass. No seriously, I like his fire eyebrows. He carries coverage moves and I will also bring him with me because of this. Fire eyebrows ftw

[Image: jellicent.png]
Jellicent @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Water Spout
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam

My second TR support that also deals lots and lots of damage with his Water Spout and Ice beam. Also water absorb so I have a safe switch in for whenever I bring my Archeops with me or anyone else who would dislike a aqua jet.

[Image: 248.png]
Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

I found out I had a weakness against the spawn of devil Cresselia. That's why it's time that I put my D-Dance Tyranitar in the field as it can 2 KO her with crunch or 1 if I can set up a dragon dance.

Showdown replays
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-194485117 (against Thundurus-Therian)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-194487040 (Against Landorus-Therian)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-194513156 (Dark void Smeargle, Mushana is da real mvp with avoiding it)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-194522185 (Yea let me put as much legendaries as possible on a team derp)

Will probably update this once I got battles against more treats like Cresselia and stuff
You stole my mushana ohh well i luv mushana so the more the merrier also you resorted to a legendary Sad
(Dec 18, 2014, 04:53 AM)evilsabre Wrote: You stole my mushana ohh well i luv mushana so the more the merrier also you resorted to a legendary Sad

Oh I did? Haha I didn't know you would run one as well. They're so bulky :D

And yea i'm probably switching it out as soon as possible tho, I didn't use it even once in the test-battles I did Kappa
use a marowak instead :P lighting rod absorbs thunderous Twave and it packs over 500 att at lvl 100 when holding thick club :P

also i may have stole the idea of mental herb on mushana from you i wasn't even aware that item existed XD
Eeveeli your build is terrrrr......ific! Kappa that altaria can rekt, I really need to start thinking what mega I should base my team around time thinking of going mega beedrill
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
ohh we can rip into her team now sweet ermm ...... i dno if i can the teams too adorable aside from the terrakion that should clearly be replaced for not looking cute enough :P

Just be careful rain teams don't cripple musahana due to the reduced heal from moonlight although i'd image you'd bring jellicent in on those teams
(Dec 18, 2014, 05:15 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Eeveeli your build is terrrrr......ific! Kappa that altaria can rekt, I really need to start thinking what mega I should base my team around time thinking of going mega beedrill

Omg Anime don't you dare to call this hard-work terrible Kappa.

(Dec 18, 2014, 05:17 AM)evilsabre Wrote: ohh we can rip into her team now sweet ermm ...... i dno if i can the teams too adorable aside from the terrakion that should clearly be replaced for not looking cute enough :P

Just be careful rain teams don't cripple musahana due to the reduced heal from moonlight although i'd image you'd bring jellicent in on those teams

I actually bring both of my tr setters with me since most of them have a taunt-Talonflame with them = Musahana laughs to that mon with setting up TR anyways. But yea Jellicent is my main TR setter if it doesn't have a taunter with them :D

Also I will replace my Terrakion as soon as possible. It's more so that other people will think I will bring it with me, while I don't and I can get them to use pokemons that I can take out easily. xD
yea i'm half tempted to stick a salamence in my main teams just to bait people into going hold heck its a mega mence i need ice moves when my actual mega is gallade etc XD
(Dec 18, 2014, 05:46 AM)evilsabre Wrote: yea i'm half tempted to stick a salamence in my main teams just to bait people into going hold heck its a mega mence i need ice moves when my actual mega is gallade etc XD

I just replaced my Legendary by T-tar to take care of that stupid bulk of Cresselia so are you happy now? xD
ofc no legend teams ftw we'll show those silly legendaries that we can defeat them with normal mons. :D

Still i need to finish off my team so i can try it out on the ladder i always theory craft a team breed it then manage to have made a better team just as i finish breeding the 1st team its a never ending cycle of breeding...