Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] I think I finally found a decent team
(Dec 18, 2014, 07:12 AM)evilsabre Wrote: ofc no legend teams ftw we'll show those silly legendaries that we can defeat them with normal mons. :D

Still i need to finish off my team so i can try it out on the ladder i always theory craft a team breed it then manage to have made a better team just as i finish breeding the 1st team its a never ending cycle of breeding...

no legends team ftw, im trying out a team right now on showdown its going pretty good and im kinda happy with the results im not really good at team building i just throw random pokemon on a team so im kinda happy Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
same anime i just throw together pokes i like and try to make them work normally meaning the team chemistry is normally pretty bad XD
Those genies will wish that they were never born kappa
#USINGLEGENDSINVGCDONTCAREANYMORENOTGETTINGREKTAGAINBYTHEMTEAM. <- That is me now for VGC15.
I recently played around with testing Jellicent. Its full HP water spout is stronggg
That's good to know tygaa, I have one on a team I'm building/messing about with :D
@ Tygaa, Yes! It's really powerful and I think it's a basic move that every Jellicent should carry :D
@eevee since you're online now, I've PM'd you. I need your opinion on something please
edit: nm you've already replied haha
Already answered on it! :P
I like this team a lot i was looking for a musharna, archeops, and Altaria build so i will defiantly be trying these out as well! :D