Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Mega Croissant strikes again
A few small things to note: Your team is pretty Mamoswine/Conkeldurr/Bisharp weak.

Icicle crash will always OHKO mega mence, and with your EV spread and jolly nature: You can't even KO it with double edge without a D-Dance up. It also can take out your Thundurus with icicle crash, and your Heatran with an Earthquake.

The standard AV Conkeldurr can take gear of Gengar and Lapras aswell. Also, the standard max attack Conkeldurr beats the bulky Conk in a drain punch battle.

Also, at +1 Bisharp can KO everything on your team (except conkeldurr) with sucker punch and low kick.

This isn't a bad team: You're going in the right direction. However I do think Lapras is only adding onto your fighting weakness (since most fighting types carry ice punch/knock off, which hit your thundurus/gengar/megamence/ + fighting hits heatran) I do see Lapras working well in some instances, but other not so much. Everything your calcing it against, Conkeldurr already handles relatively easily.

Also, I don't think phyisical mence is gonna pull through. It's decent, but mega mence is shaky when it comes to viability on it's own. It's better off hyper voice spamming next to heatwave users or sylveon. I wish it was better myself, but it's really only OP in singles. Another thing is, it'll always make mega metagross teams even easier to run around. Ice punch/hammer arm/meteor mash/EQ also hurt your entire team, which are all basic moves on M-Metagross.

No team is perfect, so keep that in mind. Once again, this team is good and it's definitely in the right direction. Just trying to help you out with what's always at the top of the ladder.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

Messages In This Thread
Mega Croissant strikes again - by GiMYz - Feb 16, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Mega Croissant strikes again - by Rogue - Feb 16, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Mega Croissant strikes again - by GiMYz - Feb 17, 2015, 04:25 AM
RE: Mega Croissant strikes again - by Marcusube - Feb 17, 2015, 09:20 AM