Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My First S&M OU Team
Do you have a team for VGC yet? I'll be waiting for it.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Love seeing Hexapex get in the action. It's gonna be interesting hoe many diff play styles come out of it.
Hexapex respect, probably the best mon this gen for wall. But I can't see Lycanroc midnight surviving well on OU, unfortunately choice isnt goin to make it any better in my opinion :/ (not that Vikavolt and Lurantis will do any better)
I understand wanting to use only new mons, they look cool at least  Cool
@jouzea I really wanted to hold back on VGC until I actually own a copy of the game. Reason being, I prefer laddering on Battle Spot on the 3DS than on Showdown since you generally find better players there

@harryprk2x So true :]

@difev Well the idea was to just test the new mons since the respective tiers for each Pokemon haven't been decided yet. Now that the metagame is evolving, this team is pretty much not viable or as viable anymore. Both Lycanroc formes, in my opinion, will drop to UU due to them having poor coverage options. Sure the daytime forme has a high base 115 speed both outside of Stone Edge, all of its viable move options are Crunch, Thunder Fang, Accelerock, Brick Break, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance and Fire Fang, all of which get walled by a chunk of the metagame. Vikavolt may hold its place in OU because that Electric/Bug typing serves a pretty good niche plus the STAB combination isn't that easy for all Pokemon in OU to resist completely, not to mention how a slow Volt Switch is so good in Singles. Lurantis...is going to NU/PU. Very slow and only has Grass attacks. Decent niche as a Defogger but that's it really
@Marcusube 

Yeah, I can see Vikavolt working, the one I'm on watch is Golisopod, it has some trickery with Assault Vest, First Impression and Emergency Exit (great if used right to scout ahead)
you @Marcusube might want to update the pictures. i don't think bulba is allowing linking to them.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
@Justin Gotcha