Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Need help, Rate my team!
Hey so I kinda started going into competitive battling and need some input on my team. I'm leaning more towards OU.
Here's my current team: Win : Loss ratio : 20:1

[Image: landorus-therian-front-gif.40379]

Pokemon: Landorus-T @choice scarf
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Moves:
-U-turn
-Superpower (May change to knock off or stealth rock)
-Earthquake
-Rock slide
Landorus is a good entry as it lowers the opponent's attack, and i'm able to deal some damage by U-turning out preventing the opponent from dealing some damage to it. It also does some nice damage to M-Metagross which is not too common, but can be deadly if not prepared.

[Image: 36c9e5e5.gif]

Pokemon: Azumarill @Assault Vest
Ability: Huge power
EVs: 228 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Moves:
-Waterfall
-Play rough
-Knock off
-Aqua jet
Azumarill also takes out other opposing Lando-Ts easily with waterfall while play rough can help deal some nice damage as it provides good power and coverage. Aqua jet is there to finish of some pokemon that are left with a little bit of HP.

[Image: jolteon.gif]

Pokemon: Jolteon @choice specs
Nature: Timid
Ability: Volt absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Signal beam
-Hidden power grass
-Volt switch
Jolteon is in here to take care of rotom-w which i've been seeing a lot lately. If something doesn't go according to plan, I can safely volt switch out.

[Image: 428F.gif]

Pokemon: Lopunny @Lopunnite
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Limber
Moves:
-Fake out
-High jump kick
-Return
-Ice punch
Lopunny is my mega because it's able to sweep gliscor, lando-T, and etc..

[Image: latest?cb=20150201061108]

Pokemon: Talonflame @Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Moves:
-Brave bird
-flare blitz
-U-turn
-Me First
I put in talon flame so that it can take out M-Alakazam, and M-Medicham, and deal some decent damage to rotom. There was no use for roost since once Talonflame is locked into brave bird, there's really nothing else I can do, which is why I put in Me first to help deal with the annoying dragonite before it can kill using outrage.
[Image: aegislash.gif]

Pokemon: Aegislash @Weakness policy
Ability: Stance change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Moves:
-Shadow sneak
-Sacred sword
-Iron head
-King's Shield
This set was chosen because king's shield protects aegislash while dropping the opponent's attack and provides more chances at staying in by reverting to it's shield form. Shadow sneak can pick off weaker pokemon while sacred sword can take out heatran, and ferrothorn. Iron head is there to take care of fairy types such as sylveon.

Any input would be great, if you need more details i'd be glad to share (Or add it on the list)  I especially need help on which pokemon would be better fit for my team. Thank you for your time!  Shy
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
um well the only thing i would do is change jolteon ONLY if jolteons evs and stats are bad.... if they are bad i would maybe suggest like Ampharos or even a leaf tyype like Leafeon (With good stats of course) and thats it... everythhing seems (WAY) better than my team so yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan 23, 2016, 06:59 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: um well the only thing i would do is change jolteon ONLY if jolteons evs and stats are bad.... if they are bad i would maybe suggest like Ampharos or even a leaf tyype like Leafeon (With good stats of course) and thats it... everythhing seems (WAY) better than my team so yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jolteon is 6iv and ev trained Smile It's there to take care of rotom wash
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Jan 23, 2016, 10:04 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2016, 06:59 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: um well the only thing i would do is change jolteon ONLY if jolteons evs and stats are bad.... if they are bad i would maybe suggest like Ampharos or even a leaf tyype like Leafeon (With good stats of course) and thats it... everythhing seems (WAY) better than my team so yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jolteon is 6iv and ev trained Smile It's there to take care of rotom wash

Well ur good then (i rarely see rotoms or rotom washes lol)
I'd say list your EV spread for each pokemon to help us better evaluate it. I put your team into a team builder at https://www.teammagma.net/ and your only real weakness is water. You have one pokemon that resists it, but two that are weak to it. Other than that, you're perfectly balanced.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I would suggest swapping out Aegislash for a bulky mon, maybe a Physical wall like Ferrothorn, since the rest of your team covers Ferro's weaknesses well (FIre and Fighting)
it's 2022 and we livin
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...NG-A-BUILD

Please read Section 2
[Insert signature here]
(Jan 24, 2016, 07:40 AM)Marcusube Wrote: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...NG-A-BUILD

Please read Section 2

Right, my bad, will update all info needed ASAP
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Jan 24, 2016, 02:29 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I'd say list your EV spread for each pokemon to help us better evaluate it. I put your team into a team builder at https://www.teammagma.net/ and your only real weakness is water. You have one pokemon that resists it, but two that are weak to it. Other than that, you're perfectly balanced.

Done, EV spreads are up
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Mega Kadabra lol.
it's 2022 and we livin