Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] New VGC team
Frosslass @Focus sash
Snow Cloak ((for this team the ability doesn't matter))
Moves:
Frost Breath
Taunt
Thunder wave
Protect
252 HP 252 Speed
Jolly Nature

For this set, it stops potential Trick Room setters, slows down big threats and helps my Tauros set up.

Tauros @Choice Band
Anger Point
Moves:
Rock slide
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt
Iron head
252 Attack 248 Speed 8 HP
Jolly Nature

This is one of the stars of the show, it's fast Enough to out speed most things but slow enough to let Frosslass use frost Breath on it so it gets Max Attack.

TalonFlame @life orb
Gail wings
Moves:
Protect
Flare Blitz
U-Turn
Brave Bird
252 Attack 252 Speed
Modest Naure

This is to help sweep up if Frosslass or Tauros Faint. It's a big threat in most cases

Kangaskhan @Kangaskhanite
Parental Bond
Moves:
Fake out
Sucker Punch
Power up punch
Drain punch
252 Attack 252 Speed
Modest

Also to kinda try o help clean up if Tauros or Frosslass faints.

Sylveon @Choice Specs
Pixilate
Moves:
hyper Voice
Dazzling Gleam
Psyshock
Hidden power ((fire))
252 Sp.Attack 252 HP
Quiet

Since I have a lot of Physical pokemon I thought I would have some special offensive pokemon... Who else is better then sylveon.

Suicune @Leftovers
Pressure
Moves:
Snarl
Icy wind
Protect
Scald
252 Sp Def 252 HO
Calm

This pokemon is here to lower as much stats on the Opponent as possable

Tell me what you think, what should I Improve? What should I change?
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battle...-236964808 Here is the team in Battle.
Your team has common Rock and Electric weaknesses. Also nothing on your team resists Flying and Psychic.

The fact that nothing on your team resists Rock and you share Fighting weaknesses among your offensive Pokemon, right away Terrakion is a huge threat to your team.

• You don't need max HP on a support Froslass with a Focus Sash neither do you need Protect. Either max out the special attack stat or use a nature to cut the special attack and use Froslass as a Physical support with Ice Shard/Destiny Bond/Confuse Ray/Disable. Cursed Body is better for Froslass than Snow Cloak ; for instance, if you get hit by something like Landorus-T Rock Slide and you disable it, it forces a switch since most Landorus-T are ran with Choice Scarf.
  • I recommend running Protect on Tauros. If you lock yourself into a single target move and the opponent finds a way to maneuver around it, Tauros is an easy 2HKO, status fodder or it becomes prey to having its stats reduced by moves like Icy Wind and Charm.
  • Change the Nature on Talonflame and Kangaskhan to Adamant and Jolly respectively and run either Return or Double Edge on Kang over Drain Punch. The EV spread you have makes the HP recovery from Drain Punch redundant since you will miss out on KOs and you're mostly likely to lose Kang before making an impact in the battle
  • You're running Hyper Voice AND Dazzling Gleam....
    Hyper Voice is way stronger than Dazzling Gleam and passes through Substitutes and such so you will never need Dazzling Gleam. Replace it with either Moonblast or Shadow Ball. Moonblast is single target so it allows you to evade Wide Guard and damage your opponent. Also HP Ground is more practical than HP Fire since Sylveon can't OHKO Scizor with HP Fire before it Bullet Punches it scoring an OHKO plus HP Ground helps you with your matchups against Heatran. In this case, go for a Modest/Bold nature not Quiet. You're not running Trick Room so there is no reason to cut your speed stat.
  • Replace Suicune's item for Sitrus Berry and distribute the EVs more to achieve more bulk and you can consider not using Protect and going for Ice Beam instead to take care of Dragons and Landorus-T.

I see you out there trying to make the Froslass/Tauros core work but you need more supportive options like an Intimidater, something to combat bulky water types, Scrafty and Mega Venusaur which threaten your team and alternative options for the core instead of going for that one trick.
[Insert signature here]
Ok thanks
your mega kang has a modest nature. modest is a minus attack nature
#TeamForum