Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] New builded VGC 2015 team with Regirock!
Hello everyone,
here is my updated team around Regirock I won 8/10 games with it on Showdown and I was surprised how well it worked. Here I will just talk more about every Pokemon then I will talk about some leadings and then I will link you some Showdown battles. This is the previous thread http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-RA...ike-a-rock

Regirock @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 178 SpD
Brave Nature
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Punch

Pokemon: He is the star of the team and the team is builded around him
Item: Assault Vest gives him soo mich tankines that he can work out Trickroom since he can take nearly every hit.
EVs: The EVs let him take waterfall from maxed attack adamant swampert in rain and every scald that's not choicespec'd in rain.
Nature: Seriously it doesn't really matter what nature you put here adamant or brave both will work.
Attacks: DrainPunch: He can drain Life and can make some good damage on Pokemin that are weak to fighting.
Earthquake:Hit's everyone on the field that is not a flying type and got no levitate and is probably the best groundmove in the game also he can 2HKO a MegaMetagross.
RockSlide: Strong stabmove that OHKO's every fire/flyingtype and can flinch in Trickroom.
IcePunch: With that I can deal better with all the dragons and Landorus.

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Helping Hand
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Safeguard

Pokemon: Best Trickroom seter in VGC 2015 in my opinion and works nice with Regirock with it's access to HelpingHand and Safeguard.
Item: It got sooo much HP that Leftovers will recover a good amount of HP and that's good.
EVs: Since I haven't found a good EVspread for this Cresselia I'm going for full Sp Bulk to deal better with things like Hydreigon.
Nature: The EVspread explains it but you can also go for bold or something like that.
Attacks: HelpingHand: It helps Regirock to do more damage and don't make Cresselia useless if Psychic isn't needed and TrickRoom and Safeguard are up.
TrickRoom: I think it's too obvious to explain that.
Psychic: If Cresselia is taunted she can still do something and isn't useless.
Safeguard: Since my teqn was weak to status and is still I think and things like Prankster Thundurus are back it's the best move here after Trickroom.

Scrafty @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Atk / 12 Def
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Crunch
- Drain Punch
- Quick Guard

Pokemon: He replaced M-Tyranitar for the reason that he can carry LumBerry give me the luxury of Intimidate and can fake out and quickguard so he replafed the Talonflame and the meowstic I wanted to add also Cresselia can now carry leftovers instead of SafetyGoogles.
Ability: Gives some more tankines and weak's Pokemons such like M-Mawile.
EVs: Just a standard EV spread wich is one of the best for him (in my opinion).
Nature: Gives more synergyn with TrickRoom and outspeeds adamant Scarfty's then.
Attacks: FakeOut: Helps setting up TrickRoom and makes some pressure.
Crunch: Gives some STABpower and some coverage.
DrainPunch: This is on nearly every Scrafty and don't needs a explanation I think.
QuickGuard: It counters Talonflame and helps Cresselia against Prankster-Taunt also I can't get Faked Out.

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Pokemon: Amoonguss covers weaknesses and his weaknesses are covered by Regirock he helps the team working out of TrickRoom and counters M-Kang.
Item: As I said M-Kang is countered and that's just because of that item and the fast Spore in TrickRoom.
Ability: For more physical pressure.
EVs: I choose that EVspread for taking nearly every physical hit so this guy just take that hits and makes damage on opponents and status them.
Nature: Outspeeds other Amoonguss' in TrickRoom and adds more physical defens.
Attacks: Everything here is standard and in my opinion the best moveset.

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Protect

Pokemon: Another Intimidater and one of my favorite Pokemon. Mawile got an amazing typing and provides from raining teams cause firetype attacks are weakened. One of the best mega for TrickRoom and an incredible attackpower.
Ability: Intimidate is one of the strongest abilitys in VGC and it's here for like the same reason it's on Scrafty.
EVs: The standard spread for Mawile and I don't think there is any spread that is much better than this.
Nature: With this nature it's better to work out of TrickRoom and till yet I didn't faced a other Mawile so I don't really know if I should change to Brave with 0IV's.
Attacks: Again this is standard and in my opinion the best moveset in my team cause RockSlide isn't needed.

Rotom-Heat @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 24 SpA / 116 SpD
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Pokemon: Rotom-H can do well with it's WoW that also halves SpA I think cause it's "STAB" WoW. He's a tanky guy that can take hits well and does good a good amount of damage.
Nature: For more damage and less bulk I choose this nature which is anyways pretty common for Rotom-H I believe cause it needs more attackpower.
EVs: This is one of the common Rotom-H sets in VGC 2014 but I put the EVs from Speed into more bulk wich is better for TrickRoom but I think I could also put the EVs back into speed.
Attacks: Everything here is standard except the VoltSwitch I choose over Thunderbolt for getting away after a Overheat and for getting more Intimidate of if there isn't somebody with Defiant.

Now the leads!

Scrafty/Cresselia
Probably the best lead in this team. Intimidate forces the opponent to switch sometimes and FakeOut with QuickGuard should Protect me from any incoming damage (and Prankster-Taunt) with the right lead from my opponent.

Regirock-Mawile/Amoonguss
This is just for sweeping and Sporing around.

Regirock-Mawile-Rotom/Cresselia just for sweeping after TrickRoom and Rotom for WoWing.

Showdownbattles:

I don't know how to find the repalys (I didn't found them)

Thanks for rating guys and I hope I could gave you some ideas for your own team.
Nice team dude, keep up the good work Wink
[Insert signature here]