Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Please Rate and give tips for My VGC 2015 Team
  • Why are you running Earthquake on Politoed if it is a Special Attacker, try Encore/Focus Blast.
  • In my opinion,  your Thundurus would benefit more with running Focus Blast/Flash Cannon/Dark Pulse over Sludge Bomb/Volt Switch
  • And I recommend running Protect over Substitute and a Yache Berry over Leftovers.

Lastly, your first team seems heavily based on straight forward attacking which is dangerous if you're planning on winning. I don't know the EV spreads but from face value, your team is lacking in a bit of team synergy as Pokemon in higher speed tiers can out-predict and destroy your team so I suggest running more support Pokemon.

Now for the second team.
  • If Excadrill is the main Physical Sweeper, why not run it with a Life Orb or Lum Berry?
  • The Hippowdon seems more of a support as its main use is to get the sand up for Excadrill to sweep so running Yawn over Slack Off would be nice and also running Bulldoze over Earthquake just to get more speed control so Excadrill has a higher chance of outspeeding.

The thing with this team is that the only means of harming the offenses of the opponent is with Will-O-Wisp. If  someone carries a Lum Berry to counter the status then OHKOs Talonflame, the sweeper goes on rampage and the entire team dies. Throw in something that serves as a means to drop the opponents attack/sp attack and you should have no problem sweeping teams.

Overall I give the team a 6.5/10

Cool ideas but there is room for improvement.
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Rate and give tips for My VGC 2015 Team - by Marcusube - Jan 31, 2015, 11:34 PM