Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
I would change Moon Blas for hypervoice on Sylveon, so nobody can stay safe behind a substitute. I would also recomend to change leftovers on Talonflame, what you need is to deal as much damage as possible, so, life orb is a better choice, to recover health you alredy have roost.

Chesto berry on Rottom is very situatinal item, that you wont use unless you run Rest, you should put a Sitrus berry instead (Heals 1/4 HP when you are at 50% HP or less) or Lum berry for general status cure.

Hope i helped a bit : )
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:51 PM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: I would change Moon Blas for hypervoice on Sylveon, so nobody can stay safe behind a substitute. I  would also recomend to change leftovers on Talonflame, what you need is to deal as much damage as possible, so, life orb is a better choice, to recover health you alredy have roost.

Chesto berry on Rottom is very situatinal item, that you wont use unless you run Rest, you should put a Sitrus berry instead (Heals 1/4 HP when you are at 50% HP or less) or Lum berry for general status cure.

thanks for your comment bro!
Do I need to change any pokemons for a more competitive team?
(Jan 30, 2015, 09:50 PM)mercibeaucoup Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:51 PM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: I would change Moon Blas for hypervoice on Sylveon, so nobody can stay safe behind a substitute. I  would also recomend to change leftovers on Talonflame, what you need is to deal as much damage as possible, so, life orb is a better choice, to recover health you alredy have roost.

thanks for your comment bro!
Do I need to change any pokemons for a more competitive team?

That's all my aknowledge, actually. Don't worry, there are a lot of good players willing to help, with more experience^^
Run Sylveon with Hyper Voice over Moonblast. It may not look like it but it does more damage and it passes through Substitutes.
Run Rest over Pain Split if you're running a Chesto Berry.
You can run Choice Band or Life Orb on Garchomp. Even Rocky Helmet. The sash is kinda pointless since you have enough pivots on your team
U-Turn on a Sashed Greninja is great but this is just a suggestion.
Run Technician on your Scizor over Light Metal. No point in this other than if you plan to use a non Mega Scizor on other teams.
[Insert signature here]
(Feb 1, 2015, 12:16 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Run Sylveon with Hyper Voice over Moonblast. It may not look like it but it does more damage and it passes through Substitutes.
Run Rest over Pain Split if you're running a Chesto Berry.
You can run Choice Band or Life Orb on Garchomp. Even Rocky Helmet. The sash is kinda pointless since you have enough pivots on your team
U-Turn on a Sashed Greninja is great but this is just a suggestion.
Run Technician on your Scizor over Light Metal. No point in this other than if you plan to use a non Mega Scizor on other teams.

noted! thanks man
Since your mega is Scizor, maybe you should cover his main weakness (x4 Fire) with rain too. Politoed instead of Greninja allows you to do that. Garchomp fits well in this core because he can take care of M-CharY/Ninetails to shut down sun teams. Rotom-W checks water types and hits M-CharY too (just be careful with incoming Solarbeams if rain isnt up). Tailwind Talonflame is a good option if you want some speed control.

i would personally change M-Scizor set, because in this moment M-CharY, Heatran and other Fire or Steel types wall you really hard.

Knock Off (solid move, mostly neutral, you can punish switches and hit Fire and Steel too)
Superpower (OHKO on Bisharp, use this move just for it or when you feel you have to use a fight type move and you can afford a -1atk/-1def -> a 50% health M-Kang for example)
Bullet Punch
Protect (many non-fire pokemon can run fire type moves, so you can scout those pokemon first)
(Feb 2, 2015, 09:47 AM)GMX Wrote: Since your mega is Scizor, maybe you should cover his main weakness (x4 Fire) with rain too. Politoed instead of Greninja allows you to do that. Garchomp fits well in this core because he can take care of M-CharY/Ninetails to shut down sun teams. Rotom-W checks water types and hits M-CharY too (just be careful with incoming Solarbeams if rain isnt up). Tailwind Talonflame is a good option if you want some speed control.

i would personally change M-Scizor set, because in this moment M-CharY, Heatran and other Fire or Steel types wall you really hard.

Knock Off (solid move, mostly neutral, you can punish switches and hit Fire and Steel too)
Superpower (OHKO on Bisharp, use this move just for it or when you feel you have to use a fight type move and you can afford a -1atk/-1def -> a 50% health M-Kang for example)
Bullet Punch
Protect (many non-fire pokemon can run fire type moves, so you can scout those pokemon first)

i am more into the sword dance bullet punch bro
but thanks for the suggestion.
Will talonflame be limited if its raining? May be my flare blaze would be weaken
Also another thing is, if I use Clefable instead of sylveon would this team be better?

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Heal Bell
tried a few battles
seems like i need some poison and fighting moves
should i just change to what GMX had said?
Knock Off
Superpower
Bullet Punch
Protect
Actually that's a good Scizor set. And so far GMX is giving good advice ^^