Landorus T@Yache Berry
Intimidate
Adamant
20hp, 248Atk, 240Spd
U-turn
Rock Slide
Protect
Earthquake
(Just for the record, Yache Berry has saved my butt a few times.)

Bisharp@Life Orb
Defiant
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp.
Knock Off
Sucker Punch
Iron Head
Protect

Sylveon@Pixie Plate
Pixilate
Modest
252 Def, 252SpAtk, 4Hp
Hyper Voice
Psyshock
Protect
Shadow Ball

Kangaskhan-M
Parental Bond
Adamant
252HP, 252Atk, 4Spd
Fake Out
Sucker Punch
Ice Punch
Facade

Milotic@Sitrus Berry
Competitive
Modest
252Def, 252SpAtk, 4hp
Scald
Protect
Ice Beam
Icy Wind

Suicune@ Choice Specs
Pressure
Modest
248Hp, 248SpAtk, 12Spd
Scald
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
(12 Spd is clearly for speedcreeping.)

All constructive criticism is welcome.
Milotic and Suicine provide the same role for a team, it's unessesary to have both on one team.
#TeamForum

Fix #1
Replaced Suicune with Heatran
Modest
58HP, 252SpAtk, 200Spd
Protect
Substitute
Earth Power
Heat Wave
This team lacks adequate speed control, status moves or counters to status moves and inadequate coverage moves.

What are the 240 speed EVs on Landorus trying to outspeed. If not running the scarfed variant, it would only make sense to boost it with tailwind or have another form of speed control to compensate for the speed boost necessary to make Landorus effective.

Also Yache berry may save you one turn but unless you removed the threat, you're in serious trouble.

Investing all EVs into Def for Sylveon doesn't really capitalize or maximize on the amount of bulk it can obtain. Don't be afraid to be more diverse with defensive EV spreads. I suggest investing a few speed EVs into Sylveon to speed creep other Sylveon. Most Sylveon run between 0-48 Speed EVs when used outside of Tailwind teams.

Also you don't have any Fairy resistances on your team other than Heatran but all Heatran does is give you more Fighting weaknesses and other than Sylveon, you don't have a good enough answer to that.

This is the wrong way to run bulky Kangaskhan (yes I'm telling you this). First off, if you want to go for more bulk, you need to invest a little less into Attack and HP and make the spread more diverse maximize bulk. Facade is too situational. By running Power up Punch over Facade, you get to the attack stage which neutralizes the effect from burns plus it is less contingent to status moves and increases the overall damage output of Kangaskhan. I suggest running Fake Out, Return, Power Up Punch and Sucker Punch.

Invest more into bulk than into offenses with Milotic. Milotic has the Competitive ability to rely on hence you don't need to invest more than around 60-144 SpAtk EVs to be effective support. Plus Milotic is the only Pokemon on your team with a speed controlling move so it needs to stay around longer.
[Insert signature here]
Fixing #2
Replaced Milotic with Talonflame
Safety Goggles
252Atk 4Spatk 252Spd
Naive nature
Gale Wings
Brave Bird
Overheat
Will o' Wisp
Tailwind

Changed Kangaskhan's Moveset and EV's