Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] RMT: VGC 2015
Star 
Just wanna see what needs improving and stuff. Note these are in no particular order in terms of what I send out first.
Lopunny@Lopunnite
Ability:Scrappy
Jolly nature
EVs: 156HP, 100Atk, 252spd.
Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Return.
Just a general counter to Kangaskhan.

Bisharp@Rawst Berry
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
EVs: 150HP, 106Atk, 252Sp.def
Moves: Protect, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab.
One of two counters to Landorus T.

Cresselia@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Bold Nature
EVs: 252 Def, 252Sp.Def, 4 Sp.Atk
Moves: Icy Wind, Protect, Thunder Wave, Moonlight.
My speed Controller.

Sylveon@Sitrus Berry
Bold Nature
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 Def, 252Sp.Atk, 4Hp
Moves: Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Psyshock, Shadow Ball
Typical Hyper Voice User and Dragon Counter

Milotic@Assault Vest
Relaxed Nature
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 135hp, 121Def, 252Sp.Atk (Don't ask about the weird EVs in HP and Def, I wouldn't be able to tell you why because I don't know myself.)
Moves: Scald, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse
Second Counter to Landorus-T.

Hydreigon@Roseli Berry
Timid Nature
EVs: 252Sp.atk, 252Spd, 4Hp
Moves: Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Protect.
Just your typical Hydra pokemon!

Please let me know if I've missed anything, and all constructive feedback would be nice.
Everything looks pretty good, but i would recommend putting either Knock off or Sucker Punch on Bisharp.
Lopunny What do you want achieve with those 156 HP? Is it able to survive any particular hit which would OHKO it otherwise? If not, 252 Atk investment seems more logic to me. The moveset is ok.

Bisharp is just something to scare off Land-T, not a counter. And you can't even hit it before an Earthquake/SuperPower without Sucker Punch. This is Bisharp's common set, which maximizes its huge attack stat using its STAB moves:

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Protect

Cresselia can be your speed controller, but it shouldn't be a burden for your team in terms of offensive pressure. Once your opponent understands that Cresselia is not a threat, he will just KO all of your other pokemon before, leaving your powerless Cresselia alone on the field. This is a good set i've found on Nugget Bridge recently:

Cresselia @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 220 HP / 172 Def / 4 SpA / 92 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
– Psyshock
– Ice Beam
– Thunder Wave
– Moonlight/Icy Wind

#Adamant Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird is a 3HKO 100% of the time
#Survives Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off 100% of the times
#Outruns 4 Speed Rotom by one Speed point

Sylveon Sitrus Berry is an interesting choice, but what you want from Sylveon is to maximize its Hyper Voice damage output. A Modest nature is the best option. If you don't like Choice Specs, Pixie Plate can work too.

Sylveon @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 140 HP / 116 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]/Psyshock/Helping Hand
- Protect

#Survives Jolly M-Kang Return 100% of the times

Milotic that set is .. those are odd numbers  Huh
This is a good set that makes Milotic a decent bulky attacker with a support move too.

Milotic @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 76 SpA / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Icy Wind/Light Screen/Recover
- Protect

Hydreigon needs speed.

Hydreigon (F) @ Choice Scarf/Life Orb
EVs: 92 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast/Protect (with Life Orb)
- Earth Power

#Survives Jolly Garchomp Dragon Claw 100% of the times
The HP investment on Lopunny doesn't add up to a solid decision for it to counter Kangaskhan. Also Drain Punch will never OHKO but Low Kick or High Jump Kick will. You need to remember this because Kangaskhan's Double-Edge one shots Lopunny. The initial ability should be Limber.

Bisharp cannot withstand most attacks that are thrown at it. Investing EVs into "bulk" is nonsensical for it is also a glass cannon. The standard 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 Hp spread makes Bisharp act more effectively in battle. Take out Shadow Claw for Knock Off and Poison Jab for Iron Head. Bisharp gets STAB from these moves and they are more effective against the threats in VGC. Lastly, you need to run Sucker Punch so you will have to take off Brick Break.

I would advise you to run a bit less Special Defense and more Defense into Cresselia to have it stay around longer. Bisharp pulls it down to 10-20% of its HP after one Knock Off

No sense in running Dragon Pulse AND Ice Beam since they check the same thing only Ice has more coverage. Dragon Tail would be a better option for it forces the opponent to switch out and if you happen to hit an Aegislash that used King's Shield, it sets off the Competitive ability giving you more attack. I know you have speed control but in case Cresselia gets fainted it would be nice to have some Icy Wind support from Milotic as well.

Hydreigon cannot survive a Fairy attack even with the berry. It makes more sense to just go with a Modest Nature and slap a Choice Scarf on it or opt for Tailwind to make your team faster and run Hydreigon with a Life Orb.
[Insert signature here]
Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to wait to make adjustments though, because of my battle box being locked until the end of International Challenge.
I Definately would change up that Cress. Swap protect for psyshock/psychic/HP fire/Ground