Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Trick Room Vgc 15 Team
I'd put Quick Guard on Talonflame instead of Taunt, to deal with those pesky priority users which can overcome trick room.

Oh, and Sheer Force does not get a boost from or remove recoil damage.
(Jan 11, 2015, 02:34 PM)Onihige Wrote: I'd put Quick Guard on Talonflame instead of Taunt, to deal with those pesky priority users which can overcome trick room.

i havent been taking damage when im been testing it on showdown and i had a sheer force nidoking with a life orb and he didnt take damage
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 11, 2015, 03:43 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 02:34 PM)Onihige Wrote: I'd put Quick Guard on Talonflame instead of Taunt, to deal with those pesky priority users which can overcome trick room.

i havent been taking damage when im been testing it on showdown and i had a sheer force nidoking with a life orb and he didnt take damage

"Sheer Force does not negate primary effects such as recoil, stat penalty or status condition for the user, increased critical hit rate, moves that never miss, moves that change power, two-turn moves, etc."

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S...Ability%29
(Jan 11, 2015, 03:47 PM)Onihige Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 03:43 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:

"Sheer Force does not negate primary effects such as recoil, stat penalty or status condition for the user, increased critical hit rate, moves that never miss, moves that change power, two-turn moves, etc."

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S...Ability%29

ohh your talking about recoil like head smash recoil i was talking about the damage taken from holding a life orb is negated Smile
Not sure Talonflame will do as much damage as you would like without the investment.
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:37 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Not sure Talonflame will do as much damage as you would like without the investment.

you're right ill change it to do more damage