Ability: Defiant
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Protect

The Mega Swampert set is nice, I just spread the EVs a bit more to bulk a few special attackers with more ease. Same for Ludicolo.

I opted for Eject Button here so you can get your rain set up then come back in later in the game if you need it again.

Noivern isn't doing anything outside of what the core of your team already is. What your team didn't have was more than one method of speed control that's reliable and a source of redirection. Togekiss performs these two roles well plus it balances out the weaknesses of your team.

Toxicroak may be good for taking out Fairies, but the only one that may threaten you is probably Sylveon but your Togekiss can flinch it to death will Air Slash or you can double up into it. Doesn't sound fancy, well that's what Bisharp is here for. Bisharp easily checks Sylveon with an Iron Head and not only that, it makes it harder for the opponent to carelessly switch in Pokemon with Intimidate meaning that your Swampert will have an easier time attacking without the burden of stat drops.

The only thing your team was missing at this point was an Electric type, a taunter and a means of status. Thundurus does great on rain teams for not only does it remove the Water types on the opponents team easily, it can stop things like Amoonguss' Rage Powder and Aegislash's Kings Shield and other things like Wide Guard and Protect so that your team can blast right through the opponent.

These suggestions are just based off my analysis of what you have so far. Any questions or comments?
[Insert signature here]
(May 23, 2015, 09:41 PM)Marcusube Wrote:

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Def / 36 SpD / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Protect

Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 12 HP / 100 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fake Out
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
- Scald

Politoed @ Eject Button
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 204 HP / 212 Def / 52 SpA / 40 SpD
Calm Nature
- Encore
- Protect
- Scald
- Helping Hand

Togekiss @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 44 HP / 156 Def / 12 SpA / 116 SpD / 180 Spe
Calm Nature
- Follow Me
- Roost
- Tailwind
- Air Slash

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 88 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Protect

The Mega Swampert set is nice, I just spread the EVs a bit more to bulk a few special attackers with more ease. Same for Ludicolo.

I opted for Eject Button here so you can get your rain set up then come back in later in the game if you need it again.

Noivern isn't doing anything outside of what the core of your team already is. What your team didn't have was more than one method of speed control that's reliable and a source of redirection. Togekiss performs these two roles well plus it balances out the weaknesses of your team.

Toxicroak may be good for taking out Fairies, but the only one that may threaten you is probably Sylveon but your Togekiss can flinch it to death will Air Slash or you can double up into it. Doesn't sound fancy, well that's what Bisharp is here for. Bisharp easily checks Sylveon with an Iron Head and not only that, it makes it harder for the opponent to carelessly switch in Pokemon with Intimidate meaning that your Swampert will have an easier time attacking without the burden of stat drops.

The only thing your team was missing at this point was an Electric type, a taunter and a means of status. Thundurus does great on rain teams for not only does it remove the Water types on the opponents team easily, it can stop things like Amoonguss' Rage Powder and Aegislash's Kings Shield and other things like Wide Guard and Protect so that your team can blast right through the opponent.

These suggestions are just based off my analysis of what you have so far. Any questions or comments?

Would it be fine to swap Thundurus for a Sableye? It would be Prankster with Taunt.
Taunt Sableye works I guess but for keeping the balance with the weaknesses, you could opt for Raichu. It has Fake Out, Encore and Taunt, not to mention its Lightning Rod ability makes other Thundurus next to useless against it
[Insert signature here]
(May 24, 2015, 11:34 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Taunt Sableye works I guess but for keeping the balance with the weaknesses, you could opt for Raichu. It has Fake Out, Encore and Taunt, not to mention its Lightning Rod ability makes other Thundurus next to useless against it

Thank you for the other option. I will most likely use Raichu, instead of Thundurus.
No prob Smile
[Insert signature here]