Poll: Should Contrary Serperior be allowed in VGC?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Contrary Serperior to be allowed use in VGC
yey i got something right XD
I think my wording might have confused some people. I didn't mean it would be some op sweeper that couldn't be stopped. Like you've already said, talonflame checks it, I just meant that if played correctly, you can at the very least get a kill for a kill. I think his base SpA is too low to sweep everything
I think they will allow it since it is a gift but Fire, Flying, Ice moves will destroy Serperior and Sludge bomb does a ton and possible OHKO from Gengar and OHKO from its Mega. Using Serperior in a team will be very difficult.
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:49 AM)evilsabre Wrote: tbh i can't wait for it it might finally get rid of rotom wash from the meta :D

i really hate that pokemon so much i have a nick-name for it that i won't say it on here in case of children but it just involves adding an s and u have a really fitting name for this annoying thing....

Why? Sad
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Dec 19, 2014, 01:48 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2014, 08:49 AM)evilsabre Wrote: tbh i can't wait for it it might finally get rid of rotom wash from the meta :D

i really hate that pokemon so much i have a nick-name for it that i won't say it on here in case of children but it just involves adding an s and u have a really fitting name for this annoying thing....

Why?  Sad

i just really dislike that pokemon design in general but not only that its actually a common pokemon in nearly all competitive formats so its really annoying when my favs aren't even remotely common picks because there weak yet this stupid washing machine is strong....