Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC17 #DunnoWhatIAmDoingAnyMore
Howzit folks, Marc here, one of the top VGC16 players in South Africa is I and I am damn proud of that title and it's all thanks to the community for helping me.
Here's the thing, I AM STUMPED, VGC17 is pretty hard, I fear I am going to fall behind. Last time I needed a RMT to make some well needed adjustments to my team, please Arceus maybe it can happen again

Here's my team, I have tinkered with it for days on end and I am having a writers block, can anyone help before I go insane or before the Premier Challenge next week?

Alola Muk @ Figy Berry
Ability: Power of Alchemy
Level: 50
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Protect
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak

Arcanine @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 4 SpA /12 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
Timid Nature
- Morning Sun
- Flamethrower
- Snarl
- Will O Wisp

Golduck @Waterium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 140 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 28 SpD / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Mudsdale @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 156 HP / 204 Atk /12 Def / 132 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Rockslide
- High Horsepower
- Close Combat

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 244 SpA/ 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Roost
- Scald
- Hurricane

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 4 SpA/ 96 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Roost
- Scald
- Hurricane
First of all, why these sets? You didn't put any descriptions. Also, POA on Muk? Why not Gluttony?
(Feb 3, 2017, 03:36 PM)WickedGligar Wrote: First of all, why these sets? You didn't put any descriptions. Also, POA on Muk? Why not Gluttony?

Well these sets?
...I am not sure anymore, I went with what I heard works and my gut instinct but I am in a creative block so it might not work so well

POA on Muk because I just really like the idea of the ability, it has been pretty useful because Figy Berry frequently activates even without Gluttony.
(Feb 3, 2017, 08:51 AM)MDofTheK Wrote: Howzit folks, Marc here, one of the top VGC16 players in South Africa is I and I am damn proud of that title and it's all thanks to the community for helping me.
Here's the thing, I AM STUMPED, VGC17 is pretty hard, I fear I am going to fall behind. Last time I needed a RMT to make some well needed adjustments to my team, please Arceus maybe it can happen again

Here's my team, I have tinkered with it for days on end and I am having a writers block, can anyone help before I go insane or before the Premier Challenge next week?

Alola Muk @ Figy Berry
Ability: Power of Alchemy
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Protect
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak

Arcanine @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 4 SpA /12 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Morning Sun
- Flamethrower
- Snarl
- Will O Wisp

Golduck @Waterium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 140 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 28 SpD / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Mudsdale @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 156 HP / 204 Atk /12 Def / 132 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Rockslide
- High Horsepower
- Close Combat

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 244 SpA/ 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Roost
- Scald
- Hurricane

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 4 SpA/ 96 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Roost
- Scald
- Hurricane

Will say to follow the guidelines regarding posting teams since you don't have description on your team. I know you are having issues with the current team, but the lack of descriptions of each of the pokemon isn't enough to properly evaluate the team. Also it seems like you copy and paste the Pelipper set unto the Celesteela, since its not its usual moveset.
The lack of information about this team is going to make it improbable to rate. For your benefit, please add a detailed description about your team and how each Pokemon contribute to what you want the team to do. You don't need to say stuff like "I run Poison Jab on Garchomp for Tapus" because that's pretty obvious but go in depth by mentioning how each Pokemon work together and what does each EV spread do
[Insert signature here]