Ability: Sand Force
Level: 50
Evs: 4 HP/252 Attk/252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Swords Sance

Not sure about the rock slide I'm leaning towards swapping it out for good old stone edge but that's why I'm posting here for peoples opinions :P. Also leaning towards swapping out earthquake for fire fang to deal with those annoying ice types even though i have Rock Slide, also my team isn't really well built around the old EQ

Tyranitar@Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Stream
Level: 55 (evolves at this but it really is 50 in battle kappa )
Evs: 4 Attk/252 Sp Attk/252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Okay, so i try to build the team around Mega Chomp so I try to lead w/ Tyranitar and Garchomp for the most part. Like i said earlier my team isn't really well built around EQ, but I can't think of anything else to put on them. Chansey is the basic toxic stall you out kind of person because Chansey is the best when it comes to stalling in my opinion. There's the basic out play your opponent Aegislash no need to explain that. I've tried to get as much coverage on this team as i can but I still feel its missing some stuff(or a lot of stuff im still pretty new to competitive battling on pokemon) Tyranitar w/ Focus sash is mainly there to setup Mega Chomp to sweep and maybe do a little sweeping himself. Well thats basically it theres really nothing else to explain. Input on this team would be MUCH appreciated  Smile
Change Sableye's nature to Careful or Calm, give Aegislash a Weakness Policy or run Substitute instead of Swords Dance, run talonflame with Tailwind instead of Will-o-Wisp to give Garchomp more speed, run Protect instead of Swords Dance on Mega Garchomp and give Tyranitar a Smooth rock. Also scrap Chansey for a Rotom-Wash.
You could do more things such as running Tyranitar with Rock Slide and Protect instead of Fire Blast and Ice Beam and invest the EVs into HP and Atk with an adamant nature.
[Insert signature here]