Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Wifi Battles!
im making a sun rain and normal battle team this is what i have for my normal battle team so far if you could help me with this then do because im new to battles

Mega Charizard Y

Ability: Drought
Nature: Naughty
Moveset: Flamethrower
Protect
Solar Beam
Air Slash
@Charizardite Y

Ditto

Ability: Imposter
Nature: Adamant
Moveset: Transform
@????

Salamance/Swellow

Ability: Moxie/Guts
Nature: Naughty/Gental
Moveset: Dragon Claw/Air Slash
Earthquake/Steel Wing
Fire Fang/Return
Dragon Dance/Toxic
@????/Life Orb

Metagross

Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Lonely (so sad)
Moveset: Sludge Bomb
Psychic
Earthquake
Rest
@????

Greninja

Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
Moveset: Ice Beam
Scald
Dark Pulse
Grass Knot
@Sea Incense

Venasaur

Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Gentle
Moveset: Solar Beam
Leaf Storm
Sleep Powder
Earthqauke
@????

if i was a gym leader the move you would get would be earthquake probably xD
fell free to help me with my team Smile
finished it
the first thing i recommend for this team is to put a choice scarf on ditto, it allows him to outspeed the pokemon it transforms into, secound i think you need to change some moves over i see you have some moves on pokemon that they cannot learn such as metagross with sludge bomb?, and swellow with Dragon Dance?, i dont see them on serebii or bulbapedia so correct me if im wrong. i recommend changing metagross's nature so something such as adamant to give him an attack boost and replace his special moves (sludge bomb and psychic) to something like meteor mash and bullet punch, finally if you're using mega charizard y instead of x i recommend using modest instead of naughty,
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Feb 15, 2015, 06:40 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: the first thing i recommend for this team is to put a choice scarf on ditto, it allows him to outspeed the pokemon it transforms into, secound i think you need to change some moves over i see you have some moves on pokemon that they cannot learn such as metagross with sludge bomb?, and swellow with Dragon Dance?, i dont see them on serebii or bulbapedia so correct me if im wrong. i recommend changing metagross's nature so something such as adamant to give him an attack boost and replace his special moves (sludge bomb and psychic) to something like meteor mash and bullet punch, finally if you're using mega charizard y instead of x i recommend using modest instead of naughty,

i gave metagross sludge bomb with tm and salamance has dragon dance and i might do that with metagross but i cant pokegen so i cant change natures
(Feb 15, 2015, 07:04 AM)2 swig 4 you Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2015, 06:40 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: the first thing i recommend for this team is to put a choice scarf on ditto, it allows him to outspeed the pokemon it transforms into, secound i think you need to change some moves over i see you have some moves on pokemon that they cannot learn such as metagross with sludge bomb?, and swellow with Dragon Dance?, i dont see them on serebii or bulbapedia so correct me if im wrong. i recommend changing metagross's nature so something such as adamant to give him an attack boost and replace his special moves (sludge bomb and psychic) to something like meteor mash and bullet punch, finally if you're using mega charizard y instead of x i recommend using modest instead of naughty,

i gave metagross sludge bomb with tm and salamance has dragon dance and i might do that with metagross but i cant pokegen so i cant change natures
oh ok i didnt see how it said salamance/swellow :P that makes sense
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Feb 15, 2015, 05:55 AM)2 swig 4 you Wrote: im making a sun rain and normal battle team this is what i have for my normal battle team so far if you could help me with this then do because im new to battles

Mega Charizard Y

Protect
Solar Beam
Air Slash
@Charizardite Y

Ditto

@????

Salamance/Swellow

Earthquake/Steel Wing
Fire Fang/Return
Dragon Dance/Toxic
@????/Life Orb

Metagross

Psychic
Earthquake
Rest
@????

Greninja

Scald
Dark Pulse
Grass Knot
@Sea Incense

Venasaur

Leaf Storm
Sleep Powder
Earthqauke
@????

Is this trolling because all of this seems purposely awful.

First off, Naughty nature doesn't benefit Charizard Y in any way for it raises Attack and drops Special Defense. Go for Modest for a bulky Charizard or Timid nature for a fast one. Also, Heat Wave is a better STAB move than Flamethrower and Air Slash isn't good for type coverage. Go for Ancient Power or Dragon Pulse instead of Air Slash.

Agreeing with anime, scarf the ditto.

Seeing as how most of your team is frail, running Intimidate over Moxie on Salamence would be more beneficial. Run the Salamence with a Yache Berry. As for Swellow, use Flame Orb over Life Orb, Brave Bird NOT Air Slash (Air Slash isn't boosted by Guts + it's a special attack), Facade not Return for it will do more damage, U-Turn over Steel Wing to switch out against Pokemon that you can't hit for normal damage or super effectively and Protect over Toxic to get the Guts Ability running without taking damage on the first turn.

Run Meteor Mash or Iron Head over Sludge Bomb on Metagross and Zen Headbutt over Psychic. I also suggest running a dual screens set where Metagross would have Light Clay and run Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Reflect and Light Screen. If not dual screens then run Chesto/Lum Berry

I wouldn't recommend using Grass Knot on Greninja for it rarely changes much. Try Naive Nature and replace Grass Knot with Gunk Shot or Low Kick and use Life Orb.

If you're trying to take advantage of Charizard Y's sun then run Venusaur with Growth, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb and Earthquake with Focus Sash and Mild Nature.

PLEASE NOTE : These are suggestions for a Singles Team. Please specify the format you plan to play in next time!!
[Insert signature here]
(Feb 15, 2015, 07:33 AM)Marcusube Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2015, 05:55 AM)2 swig 4 you Wrote: im making a sun rain and normal battle team this is what i have for my normal battle team so far if you could help me with this then do because im new to battles

Mega Charizard Y

Protect
Solar Beam
Air Slash
@Charizardite Y

Ditto

@????

Salamance/Swellow

Earthquake/Steel Wing
Fire Fang/Return
Dragon Dance/Toxic
@????/Life Orb

Metagross

Psychic
Earthquake
Rest
@????

Greninja

Scald
Dark Pulse
Grass Knot
@Sea Incense

Venasaur

Leaf Storm
Sleep Powder
Earthqauke
@????

Is this trolling because all of this seems purposely awful. i cry every time Sad

First off, Naughty nature doesn't benefit Charizard Y in any way for it raises Attack and drops Special Defense. Go for Modest for a bulky Charizard or Timid nature for a fast one. Also, Heat Wave is a better STAB move than Flamethrower and Air Slash isn't good for type coverage. Go for Ancient Power or Dragon Pulse instead of Air Slash.

Agreeing with anime, scarf the ditto.

Seeing as how most of your team is frail, running Intimidate over Moxie on Salamence would be more beneficial. Run the Salamence with a Yache Berry. As for Swellow, use Flame Orb over Life Orb, Brave Bird NOT Air Slash (Air Slash isn't boosted by Guts + it's a special attack), Facade not Return for it will do more damage, U-Turn over Steel Wing to switch out against Pokemon that you can't hit for normal damage or super effectively and Protect over Toxic to get the Guts Ability running without taking damage on the first turn.

Run Meteor Mash or Iron Head over Sludge Bomb on Metagross and Zen Headbutt over Psychic. I also suggest running a dual screens set where Metagross would have Light Clay and run Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Reflect and Light Screen. If not dual screens then run Chesto/Lum Berry

I wouldn't recommend using Grass Knot on Greninja for it rarely changes much. Try Naive Nature and replace Grass Knot with Gunk Shot or Low Kick and use Life Orb.

If you're trying to take advantage of Charizard Y's sun then run Venusaur with Growth, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb and Earthquake with Focus Sash and Mild Nature.

PLEASE NOTE : These are suggestions for a Singles Team. Please specify the format you plan to play in next time!!