Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Would greatly appreciate some help with my Eeveelution team.
I'm fairly new to competitive pokemon and I have always loved Eevee and it's evolutions so I decided to make an Eeveelution team, I'm sure someone has done it before but I wanted to create my own not copy someone else's. I'm having a few troubles though and would appreciate some help fixing them. My team so far is:

Jolteon @Choice Specs
Volt Absorb
Timid
252 Sp Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
-Thunderbolt
-Signal Beam
-Hidden Power Steel
-Volt Switch

Espeon @???
Magic Bounce
Timid
252 Sp Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
-Stored Power
-Calm Mind
-Baton Pass
-Shadow Ball

Leafeon @Life Orb
Leaf Guard
Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
-Swords Dance
-Knock Off
-Leaf Blade
-Baton Pass

Flareon @Choice Band
Flash Fire
Adamant
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
-Superpower
-Flare Blitz
-Quick Attack
-Baton Pass

Vaporeon @???
Water Absorb
Calm
200 HP / 252 Def / 56 Sp Def
-Scald
-Aqua Ring
-Acid Armor
-Baton Pass

Sylveon @Leftovers
Pixelate
Bold
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp Def
-Hyper Voice
-Calm Mind
-Baton Pass
-Wish

What I need help with most is items for Espeon and Vaporeon. Any other help or suggestions though would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that since I play through my actual game It will not let me use two of the same item. That is why I do not have leftovers also thrown on Vaporeon
I would Air Balloon the Jolteon, Leftovers on the Espeon, Toxic Orb the Flareon and give it the Guts Ability or Scarf it and replace Baton Pass for Iron Tail or Facade(if using guts toxic Orb), Sitrus/Lum Berry for the Vaporeon and Choice Soecs for the Sylveon and change the EV spread to 252 HP, 252 Sp Atk and change the moveset to Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Psyshock and Hidden Power Ground. Just suggestions.

By the way, why does every Eeeveelution (even the choice item ones) run baton pass?
[Insert signature here]