Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Helping Hand
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
This is a very interesting team. I've seen a lot of success with sun teams, but I am not to sure about this one. The reason I say that is because your team is very, very Heatran weak, and with the sun up, Heatran will have a lot of fun. I was running some damage calcs and even a +2 Aegislash using it's strongest move is a 7 hit KO on an offensive Heatran after leftovers. If it is Life Orb, a Heat Wave in the sun is a guarenteed 1 hit KO even in defense mode. Even Venusaur can't survive one in the sun. And yes, i am running double battle calcs. Meaning you will always have to rely on Mega-Camerupt to KO it. One option I see around this is putting hidden power ground on Sylveon in place of shadow ball. I've seen this used by Aaron Zheng and tried it myself. It is super clutch in situations. Talonflame and Charizard-Y deals the same problem. I think your team could be extremely effective under Trick Room, and I would actually replace Liepard for Cresselia. I say this because only 1 of your pokemon has speed investment. Also, a Cresselia running Trick Room, Psychic, Ice Beam, and Helping Hand would be absolutely amazing for your team. You can even run Solar Beam on Creasselia if you wanted to take advantage of the sun, though I like the current move poll better. T-Waves from Prankster Thundurus will only help you under trick room, and Lando can't lock itself into EQ presuming it holds a choiced item. Cresselia's Ice Beam deals with both of them. Psychic is a guarenteed 2 hit KO on Talonflame and Charizard without EV in Special Attack. Idk, in my opinion, this would make your sun team work better. I think Liepard is a very viable VGC pokemon. Aaron Zheng actually won Massachusetts Regionals with a Liepard on his team. At the same time though, he was able to do so because his team had more resistances and his pokemon was more speed oriented, allowing him to capitalize off of Liepard's attacks without taking too much damage. In your case though, I think Cresselia could cover a lot of your weaknesses, while at the same time, compensating for not having speed investment.

I think that you have a very solid team. If I was to go up against it, I would potentially lose because I am not too familiar with a sun team. I am analyzing this team based on what I see players bring while climbing 1700+. I hope you didn't take my criticism the wrong way though. I do like this team, I just think it could perform better, and I might be wrong but eh Smile

EDIT: I forgot about Chlorophyl. Too...lazy....to change. See I was wrong :P
Well, I mean, you could substitute for Venusaur's other ability. With your defensive investment, you could get a lot of HP back using Giga Drain + Ability.
Ninetales
I'm pretty sure this is a Heavy spread so I know it is amazing but I would switch Heat Wave with a single target Fire attack because it is not heavily invested in SAtk.

Venusaur:
I think it should have Sleep Powder or have a mega stone. +2 Spe Venusaur should have some speed investment.

Liepard:
I have decided to join nugget bridge recently and I have seen people ask what does that survive or does that OHKO. Spreads are so varied that it is impossible to know exact damage on different sets. But I understand why they ask this. Mainly you want to know if you survive an attack or not in a battle.
104 Atk Liepard Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 114-134 (84.4 - 99.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
That is without a item. Just put all in Atk or Hp. What does 152Hp survive?
252 Atk Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Liepard: 174-206 (101.7 - 120.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Calcs show if it is worth it to invest in Atk or HP.
(Nugget Bridge hits stuff like this hard which I don't entirely agree because people can go for bulk which can survive some surprising attacks.)

Camerupt
With the sun you dont need invest in SDef
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Scald vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Camerupt in Sun: 140-172 (79 - 97.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Just saying... plus this sheer force max Satk in the sun is powerful as it is the only main attack on the sun team.

Aegislash:
252HP/156Sdef can survive a Choice Specs Dark Pulse from Hydreigon without sassy nature. Aegislash has Substitute or Wide Guard now because it allows Aegislash to wall teams/ negate Earthquake and Heat Wave damage.

Sylveon:
I have been using this spread 100HP/116Def/252 SAtk/4 Sdef / 36 Spe Modest nature. It is bulky surviving a lot of physical and special. Sludge Bomb on Sylveon is always a 2OHKO (unless Choice Specs)
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Flash Cannon vs. 100 HP / 4 SpD Sylveon: 134-158 (73.2 - 86.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Gengar Sludge Bomb vs. 100 HP / 4 SpD Sylveon: 122-146 (66.6 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Return vs. 100 HP / 116 Def Sylveon: 153-182 (83.6 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
This team is lacking in very important areas. All of the Pokemon on your team are extremely slow other than your Prankster which isn't doing much to help out here. Your team has 5 special attackers. You need to get physical because Assault Vest Pokemon and naturally Specially Defensive Pokemon such as Sylveon, Politoed and Milotic run amok and destroy your team. You have huge weaknesses to Ground and Water on your team. You can't just use the sun as a check to Camerupt's largest weakness. Your team lacks Pokemon that can take care of others that would want to take advantage of the sun, meaning all fire types especially Mega Charizard Y and Heatran. If this team is supposed to be a sun team then why bring in Pokemon that do not resist Fire such as Aegislash and Venusaur. I can understand Venusaur because Chlorophyll but you didn't EV it offensively and as you should know, normal Venusaur is really weak to Fire and cannot take other Fire types out of commission. As a matter of fact, none of your Pokemon take care of Fire types other than Camerupt meaning that your opponent can easily predict you bringing it to a game and proceed to crush it into the dust. The Ninetales+Venusaur core might work but aside from that, you have to scrap this team.
[Insert signature here]