Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] A foreign amorphous Pokemon
Hi everyone!
I'm breeding for a perfect shiny Ralts and i need something a male with perfect IV in all but attack, in the Amorphous egg group, that is NOT english and/or from Canada (for the Masuda method). I have a lot of perfect ralt with Timid nature, maybe even with 6 perfect IV, shiny Pokemon i got by myself (Dwebble, Larvesta, Absol, Gible) and some from Wonder Trade (Shinx, Volbeat, Pidgey, Chandelure, Camerupt, Togepi, Rufflet). I, also, have some other perfect IV pokemon obtain through Wonder Trade scattered through my box, so just ask for one and i'll check if i have it.

I have to change the couple i'm using. After over a year of research, 2 different couples and 7 non-perfect shiny Ralts, i start to see a pattern. I need to test if couple of pokemon have a decreased chance of giving shiny after each shiny. I tend to find the first shiny relatively fast but it has been four months since my fourth shiny with the actual couple. I'm going to keep testing it, unless i get my perfect IV Ralts.

Have a nice day, everybody.
Can i bump? If not, sorry.
ah! sorry I din't see this till now! I can offer you a Japanese Male Gourgeist if that would help. I don't need a shiny or anything for it either, just if you have any interesting pokemon left over from breeding I'll be happy to take one off your hands =)
Hey there, sorry for not answering sooner, i thought it was dead, i would be happy to have it!
great! I still have it for ya so feel free to open a trade whenever =)
Gonna plug my 3DS, it's out of battery. Hadding you Friend Code and i'm in.
Thanks! If you ever need something PM me!