Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Breedjects
Hi

I am looking for any breedject you may have lying around Smile I also have some breedjects i can offer such as 5iv Timid Charmanders and some beldums
(Jan 4, 2016, 02:06 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote: Hi

I am looking for any breedject you may have lying around Smile I also have some breedjects i can offer such as 5iv Timid Charmanders and some beldums

i've been trying to get a shiny growlithe they have an adamant nature and intimidate w/ close combat
I have 6iv Gible. It has Gentle Nature and has a HA (Rough Skin)
Can i get the information about the Beldum?
(Jan 4, 2016, 04:58 AM)sharkatt Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2016, 02:06 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote: Hi

i've been trying to get a shiny growlithe they have an adamant nature and intimidate w/ close combat

What would you like in return for the growlithe?

(Jan 4, 2016, 06:37 AM)RSubangkit Wrote: I have 6iv Gible. It has Gentle Nature and has a HA (Rough Skin)
Can i get the information about the Beldum?

Sorry bro, I already have a 6iv HA gible Sad
oh of your beldums or the charmander would be cool you decided tho Smile
I have 5-6 IV (no Sp.A), Adamant Pawniards with Defiant if you are interested.
I have some 5IVs Phione with a Bold nature. I'm also pretty sure that I have some Fake Out and Ice Punch Buneary and a Prankster Cottonee with a bunch of egg moves.
(Jan 4, 2016, 08:45 AM)sharkatt Wrote: oh of your beldums or the charmander would be cool you decided tho Smile

Is a charmander fine? :D
How would you like to trade? FC or GTS?

(Jan 4, 2016, 08:56 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I have 5-6 IV (no Sp.A), Adamant Pawniards with Defiant if you are interested.

I am definetly interested Smile Is a timid 5 iv charm (no attack) fine?
If so how would you like to trade?

(Jan 4, 2016, 09:23 AM)le2017 Wrote: I have some 5IVs Phione with a Bold nature. I'm also pretty sure that I have some Fake Out and Ice Punch Buneary and a Prankster Cottonee with a bunch of egg moves.

I am interested in the Buneary :D
What would you like in return for it?
That is perfectly fine. I will put it on GTS in just a moment. I have plenty of them so it's not that big of a deal if it gets sniped
(Jan 4, 2016, 10:28 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2016, 08:45 AM)sharkatt Wrote: oh of your beldums or the charmander would be cool you decided tho Smile

Is a charmander fine? :D
How would you like to trade? FC or GTS?

(Jan 4, 2016, 08:56 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I have 5-6 IV (no Sp.A), Adamant Pawniards with Defiant if you are interested.

I am definetly interested Smile Is a timid 5 iv charm (no attack) fine?
If so how would you like to trade?

(Jan 4, 2016, 09:23 AM)le2017 Wrote: I have some 5IVs Phione with a Bold nature. I'm also pretty sure that I have some Fake Out and Ice Punch Buneary and a Prankster Cottonee with a bunch of egg moves.

I am interested in the Buneary :D
What would you like in return for it?

I'd like a Beldum. Can you trade today?