Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Trading my Extra Legendaries :)
okay well he was giving me three other shinies, and he gave me gligar before so i thought i could trust him and offered my rayquezza and he just left the trade without the rest, so it was not a false accusation at all
Well, maybe there was a misunderstanding. Have you tried contacting them again after the trade? I mean, apart from doing so to call them a scammer. It's because I have traded with them before, where I traded a shiny Event Yveltal for a shiny Diancie and a shiny Ninetales. They didn't back out of the trade with me, so that's why I think it's probably just a misunderstanding.
@ForestEmerald no i was going to but he has gone ofline so i couldnt and well i called him ascammer becuse he scamed me, is he had said that he wasnt going to trade for the other shinies i wouldnt have traded but he didnt say that he wasn't going to trade them as well
May I have the 6iv crestelia!??  I got a lot of shinies
@Pattyback11 Sure ^_^ Please feel free to add me!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
shiny rayquezza still aviable?
Oadded you I'm online ...
Send me a trade I can't see you online
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4