Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Can somebody help me with my smeargle moveset?
Dark void
Stealth rock
Sticky web
Whirlwind

Who can help me with this moveset will get a shiny chandelure Smile
It would help if you were a bit more specific when requesting help o: I'm guessing you mean that you need help getting those moves on your Smeargle? You would need to do this via double battles in-game though
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@BoneheadMarowak be more specific about what?
Be more specific about what you need help with exactly. For example,do you need help with thinking of a better moveset, if you want us to help you adjust the moveset, changing one move but not the rest, etc.
What @BoneheadMarowak means is we need to to know the set the entire set and the format you'll be using the Smeargle. Since I do see Stealth Rocks and Sticky Webs, gonna assume its for singles since VGC there's rarely hazards given how fast paced and compact games are. For starters, Smeargle is an unique Pokemon capable of learning every move in the game and is often used on offensive / hyper offensive teams to get hazards. Typically Rocks, Webs, and some variation of Spikes can be used, though I've seen some Smeargle have Magic Coat to block Taunt and others have Endeavor. Again there's many support options Smeargle can use, though it depends on the team competition at best.

Don't recommend Whirlwind as Smeargle isn't the best phazer compared to something like Suicune.
@Black117 Yes, thank you, you summed it up perfectly! I just got up, so having trouble gathering my thoughts atm
@BoneheadMarowak well i'll be using him for battle spot doubles and i'm searching for somebody who can help me with getting these moves, that's what i mean
@TheDancingRoserade there are normal sets for smeargle but the best way to look at it is you can customize his moves to fit your team, if we dont know anything about the rest of your team we cant successfully help you pick the best moves
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@ChaseInfinity I already have picked the moveset i just need help with getting them to learn to smeargle
(Nov 4, 2016, 10:39 AM)TheDancingRoserade Wrote: @ChaseInfinity I already have picked the moveset i just need help with getting them to learn to smeargle

oh ok, im not sure any double battle location in ORAS, i think in x and y you can use those restaurants battle places
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~