Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Can someone tutor my Sylveon Hyper Voice?
So I plan on having a competitive Sylveon, the only move it's missing is Hyper Voice. I'd tutor it to Sylveon myself, but unfortunately I have XY and not ORAS.

Could someone trade with me to take Sylveon and tutor it Hyper Voice then give it back afterwards? If you need something I'll try to help as much as I can.

I'd prefer to trade with someone I've traded with before, or someone with a bit of rep. I just really don't want to be scammed :/
Sure Dude I'l help!
Lol I'm sure you can trust me  Wink
Why would i scam for a sylveon when i have my own BR Syl  :D

Just hit me up when we can trade
Hey @MagicalMops any chance I can ask you to tutor mine as well?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:13 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Hey @MagicalMops any chance I can ask you to tutor mine as well?
@Chawizawd 
I dont think i have enough BP at the moment but if isn't urgent and you are able to wait, i can gladly tutor your syl as well Smile
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:37 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:13 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Hey @MagicalMops any chance I can ask you to tutor mine as well?
@Chawizawd 
I dont think i have enough BP at the moment but if isn't urgent and you are able to wait, i can gladly tutor your syl as well Smile
I'm plenty patient. I have ORAS but I'm really working on breeding/training on XY so I don't think I'll be able to get to my Sylveon very soon. To sweeten the deal I can offer you a shiny of course.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:54 PM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:37 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
@Chawizawd 
I'm plenty patient. I have ORAS but I'm really working on breeding/training on XY so I don't think I'll be able to get to my Sylveon very soon. To sweeten the deal I can offer you a shiny of course.
@Chawizawd 
I spent the whole night yesterday at the battle frontier so i have more than enough BP. A shiny really isn't neccessary, but i appreciate it Smile Just let me know when I can help your Sylveon  :D
@"ShinyJigglypuff" 
No anythings fine really  Smile I added you as well I guess we'll just trade when we're both on Smile
I'l try to be on every ??:00
@MagicalMops Are you available to trade now?
(Jul 30, 2016, 07:20 AM)ShinyJigglypuff Wrote: @MagicalMops Are you available to trade now?
@"ShinyJigglypuff" 
Just give me a sec to get online  :D
K just gimme a sec k? :D