Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Can this be done!?!? Looking for Lvl 1-10 Poipole
Ive tried looking on the gts for a level 1-10 Poipole but no luck. Can anybody help me out? Just restarted USun and was hoping to raise one in my party.  Huh
(Jul 12, 2018, 07:53 PM)famous57 Wrote: Ive tried looking on the gts for a level 1-10 Poipole but no luck. Can anybody help me out? Just restarted USun and was hoping to raise one in my party.  Huh
@famous57 
I personally can't help you, but if you ask one of our local genners they could probably help you out ( @moo311 is probably your best bet). The Pokemon is however illegal because a poiple cant be received at a lower level than when you get one from the URS at the latter half of the story.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jul 12, 2018, 08:21 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jul 12, 2018, 07:53 PM)famous57 Wrote: Ive tried looking on the gts for a level 1-10 Poipole but no luck. Can anybody help me out? Just restarted USun and was hoping to raise one in my party.  Huh
@famous57 
I personally can't help you, but if you ask one of our local genners they could probably help you out ( @moo311 is probably your best bet). The Pokemon is however illegal because a poiple cant be received at a lower level than when you get one from the URS at the latter half of the story.

Bummmer!
Yeah, lowest level possible is level 40. You would have to hack your own in or trade a hacked one locally (can't trade hacked pokemon unless it's a local trade/quick connect)