Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Completing the Pokédex
[Image: 000.gif]Hello Trainers[Image: 001.gif]

Hello everyone,
LWiki here! I'm currently playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and I'm trying to complete my Regional Pokédex (Hoenn). After I complete my Regional Pokédex I have set myself the goal to complete my Nation Pokédex, for that task to be completed I'm going to need as many people as possible to contribute.

Below I'm going to provide a list of the Pokémon from 1st - 3rd generation that I still need to catch. Right now my priority is to complete the Regional Pokédex, but if any of you have any Pokémon from the list I'd really appreciate it. I will try to keep the list updated to make it easier for those of you who are trying to help. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Another thing, my long time goal is to complete a *Living Pokédex* so for those of you who don't mind me keeping your Pokémon please let me know. Those of you who would like to get your Pokémon back please specify that as well.

LAST UPDATED: 8/13/2016
1:15PM Eastern Time (ET)

[Image: 004.gif]
[Image: 001.gif]
1ST GEN[Image: 007.gif]

#124 Jynx

[Image: 155.gif]
[Image: 152.gif]
2ND GEN[Image: 158.gif]

#161 Sentret
#162 Furret
#163 Hoothoot
#171 Lanturn
#176 Togetic
#181 Ampharos
#186 Politoed
#188 Skiploom
#189 Jumpluff
#192 Sunflora
#194 Wooper
#195 Quagsire
#196 Espeon
#197 Umbreon
#199 Slowkin
#200 Misdreavus
#206 Dunsparce
#208 Steelix
#210 Granbull
#211 Qwilfish
#221 Piloswine
#228 Houndour
#229 Houndoom
#237 Hitmontop
#238 Smoochum
#239 Elekid
#242 Blissey

[Image: 255.gif]
[Image: 252.gif]
3RD GEN[Image: 258.gif]

DONE!

ありがとうございます
Insp. Desing Toby
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
@LWiki
Ahah Time has come for me to repay you!
OKay 
Lets see, I have

#035 Clefairy
#106 Hitmonlee
#372 Shelgon
#247 Pupitar
#177 Natu
#139 Omastar
#148 Dragonair
#203 Girafarig
#234 Stantler
Roselia
Ledyba
Gligar

Tell me when you want to trade ;D
I have an Azurill that I don't need anymore than you can keep.
Hey, new here. If you need a Bagon, Beldum, Stantler, Smeargle, Girafarig and Pineco, I can breed you some from my Living dex (Completed it late last year.)
@MagicalMops
You can call it doing me a favor instead
@youngtomlin 
Sure add me, I'll be online

@jackrobbiter101 
Please, and congrats for completing the living dex 

I'll add you

and Welcome
@LWiki 
I'll add you and get some of those eggs going, I'll PM you when they're ready.
I'm happy to help! I want to complete my dex one day but today I'll give ya what I can! I have the following for you!

Scyther
Dratini
Ariados
Mareep
Sudowoodo
Yanma
Quagsire
Murkrow
Gligar
Shuckle
Phanpy
Pupitar
Bagon
Azurill
Roselia
Duskull
Beldum

I won't need any returned to me, so feel free to use them for your living dex! And in return for these mons, I really don't ask much. I like fossil Pokemon, so if you have any spares I would really appreciate them. If you don't have any duplicate fossil Pokemon, then don't feel pressured to give them to me, because I know you want a living dex. Honestly you could give me 17 Caterpie and it doesn't make a difference to me. Add my FC and we can get trading!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Chawizawd 
Thanks! If you give me a couple minutes I can breed the ones that I have for you.

@jackrobbiter101 
Awesome!
(Aug 4, 2016, 11:44 AM)LWiki Wrote: @Chawizawd 
Thanks! If you give me a couple minutes I can breed the ones that I have for you.

@jackrobbiter101 
Awesome!

Cool! It looks like some offers were already posted while I was searching and typing my post. I can exclude Azuril, Bagon, and Beldum for you since they have already been put on the table. Of course if you ever wanted them they are still available. Since you mentioned that you are breeding, I should inform you that I do have some fossil Pokemon at this moment. So you won't need to breed Tirtouga, Sheildon, or Kranidos for me. That said I am missing all the other fossils so I certainly wouldn't turn any down!! Just tag me in your post once you've bred up some mons, and I'll get you what you need!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?