Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Dex Help!
Hello everyone!

I'm currently trying to complete my Alolan Pokedex. I've got most of it done, but a few Pokemon are a little frustrating and time consuming to get. I don't want to keep the Pokemon below (unless you wanted to get rid of it), so touch trading will do. Thank you in advance if you are kind enough to help me.

Thank you to Dragonmark for these!
- Snubbull
- Carvahna
- Shellos
- Weavile

Huge thanks to Qui for trading me the Pokemon below!
- Silvally
- Metagross
- Golem
- Krookadile
- Relicanth
- Garchomp
- Glalie
- Vanilluxe
- Sharpedo
- Wailord
- Flygon
- Kommo-o
- Scizor
- Honchkrow
- Lucario
- Dragonite
- Aerodactyl
- Cosmeom
- Solageo
- Buzzwole
I can help you with Cosmeom, Solageo, Buzzwole.. Aerodactl... Dragonite... Honchkrow, Scizor, Kommo-o (I think. I need to see if I still have her.), Metagross, Silvally and Lucario. I probably have more but the search option is such a hassle for the pc. xD;
(Jan 9, 2017, 02:58 PM)Qui Wrote: I can help you with Cosmeom, Solageo, Buzzwole.. Aerodactl... Dragonite... Honchkrow, Scizor, Kommo-o (I think. I need to see if I still have her.), Metagross, Silvally and Lucario. I probably have more but the search option is such a hassle for the pc. xD;

Oh wow, that's quite the list! Thank you!

I don't know if you need anything Touch Traded, but if I can help, I'd be happy to! Also, I'm online rn if you are able to trade lol
I'm already done with my pokedex. That's why I have quite a list on me. I'm almost sure I almost have everything on your list but uh... I'm not the best at organizing. I'll be online in a second. xD;
@Sir. that's my toast. 
 You do know how to get a second cosmog, right? :D I unfortunately can't help you with that one. x3x

Edit: Sorry! That's all I have! D:'
Editedit: I can get you an egg of a few of my big guys. Vanillite, Granbull, Dragonite, Gastrodon aannnd Garchomp. It'd take a little bit but I can do that for you.~
Editeditedit: Oh god I forgot to give you back your eevee! Dx;
(Jan 9, 2017, 03:38 PM)Qui Wrote: @Sir. that's my toast. 
 You do know how to get a second cosmog, right? :D I unfortunately can't help you with that one. x3x

Edit: Sorry! That's all I have! D:'
Editedit: I can get you an egg of a few of my big guys. Vanillite, Granbull, Dragonite, Gastrodon aannnd Garchomp. It'd take a little bit but I can do that for you.~
Editeditedit: Oh god I forgot to give you back your eevee! Dx;

Thank you so much, your help has been tremendous! (And yes, I do know how to get a Cosmog, put him up by accident lol)
Oh, you don't have to get the eggs if you don't want to. I already used up a lot your time anyhow :P

And I'll give you back the Vanilluxe XD
I'm a fan of helping anyway I can so it wouldn't be any bother! Though I just learned that I have to step out for a bit to help my grandmother. If you need help completing the rest of your pokedex when I come back, I'll come to help out!

Edit: Aanndd I forgot I had a flygon. There you go! Nooww if you need help with the rest, I'll be happy to when I return! :D Good lluucckk! :D
I can help you with
Shellos
Carvahna 
Flygon
Weavile
Snubbull

In return, do you mind helping me with evolving Porygon? I need Porygon2 and Porygon-Z for mine to be complete Smile
(Jan 9, 2017, 04:44 PM)Dragonmark Wrote: I can help you with
Shellos
Carvahna 
Flygon
Weavile
Snubbull

In return, do you mind helping me with evolving Porygon? I need Porygon2 and Porygon-Z for mine to be complete Smile

Do you have the evolution items for them? If not, I'm afraid there isn't a whole lot I can do. But, if you just need someone to trade with to evolve them, then I'd be happy to oblige
(Jan 9, 2017, 05:07 PM)Sir. thats my toast. Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017, 04:44 PM)Dragonmark Wrote: I can help you with
Shellos
Carvahna 
Flygon
Weavile
Snubbull

Do you have the evolution items for them? If not, I'm afraid there isn't a whole lot I can do. But, if you just need someone to trade with to evolve them, then I'd be happy to oblige

Yes, I have the evolution items needed. I'll trade you Porygon, and you trade it back as Porygon2. Then I'll put a dubious disk on, trade it you, and you trade it back.
But before all that, I'll trade you everything you need! But do you mind if I have the Weavile and Flygon back?