Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Egglock Challenge/Please Assist :D
Smile 
Looking for an egg to start my pokémon journey in Alpha Sapphire. Preferably  a type that isn't too effective against water types given the nature of the game's villains. Let me know if you are willing to helpSmile.
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
I can give you something though I don't know for sure what's in the egg..
Now I know what's in it. Do you want to know or should it be a secret? And it's not super against water : )
Choose a starter any starter
I'll help out. I got some random eggs here
I have random eggs everywhere. I don't know what's gonna hatch from them
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Oh dear so many helpful people and starters, hmmmmmm chimchar or cindaquil fire is super weak against water so should provide a challenge. Making sure to add you all and will give you all +1 rep <3
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Added @Aqwell @Edawg @Aelixia  @Johnnyspyguy
― Vincent Van Gogh
(Jun 6, 2016, 04:48 PM)8-Bit Crow Wrote: Added @Aqwell @Edawg @Aelixia  @Johnnyspyguy
Mine's not a starter. But it is one of my favorites and it's in my favorite Pokeball
Oh okay ^_^
― Vincent Van Gogh