Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Friend Safari
Hi everybody, I'm newly registered to Pokemon Forever. It's a wonderful website with a wonderful community.  I've gotten a bit bored of sword and shield so I decided to start a new Pokemon X playthrough. I'm working on completing the dex but it's tough, I wanted to get straight to shiny hunting. The Friend Safari is a place where the shiny charm has no effect, the chances stay at 1/512 with or without the charm. All I ask is that you add me on the 3ds and reply with your friend code. Not only would I be unlocking a new safari but so would you! It's a win, win situation.    Thanks a bunch! Big Grin Heart
(Jun 7, 2021, 08:28 AM)GarchompBestPseudo Wrote: Hi everybody, I'm newly registered to Pokemon Forever. It's a wonderful website with a wonderful community.  I've gotten a bit bored of sword and shield so I decided to start a new Pokemon X playthrough. I'm working on completing the dex but it's tough, I wanted to get straight to shiny hunting. The Friend Safari is a place where the shiny charm has no effect, the chances stay at 1/512 with or without the charm. All I ask is that you add me on the 3ds and reply with your friend code. Not only would I be unlocking a new safari but so would you! It's a win, win situation.    Thanks a bunch! Big Grin Heart

@GarchompBestPseudo 
You can add me - my FC is 5172-6262-6600.
My type and the Pokemon my Safari holds I can't say for certain.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jun 7, 2021, 10:03 AM)Dova Wrote:
(Jun 7, 2021, 08:28 AM)GarchompBestPseudo Wrote: Hi everybody, I'm newly registered to Pokemon Forever. It's a wonderful website with a wonderful community.  I've gotten a bit bored of sword and shield so I decided to start a new Pokemon X playthrough. I'm working on completing the dex but it's tough, I wanted to get straight to shiny hunting. The Friend Safari is a place where the shiny charm has no effect, the chances stay at 1/512 with or without the charm. All I ask is that you add me on the 3ds and reply with your friend code. Not only would I be unlocking a new safari but so would you! It's a win, win situation.    Thanks a bunch! Big Grin Heart

@GarchompBestPseudo 
You can add me - my FC is 5172-6262-6600.
My type and the Pokemon my Safari holds I can't say for certain.
Thanks so much!
You're welcome @GarchompBestPseudo
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ

Hey, you can add me 3411-7921-7244