Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HA Crobat please
I have been a lot bussy since 3 months ago and I have just played pokemon Yellow. I want to play competitive again for a while so I need to check if they are new rules, pokemon changed from tiers, etc. Anyways I am searching for

HA Crobat level from 80 to 100, shiny or not, Adamant nature, with life orb. 5IV´S or 6IV´S. EV: 252 defense, 252sp. defense and 4HP.
-Acrobatics
-U-turn
-Cross poisson
-Steel wings.

PM me to show you what pokemon do you want, and you will take that one and another one for free. Please reply someone.
I can breed you a hidden ability Zubat.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 14, 2016, 11:57 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I can breed you a hidden ability Zubat.

@Excalibur0126 yes please please, but can you evolve him to Crobat? I dont have that time to raise his happiness. If you evolve him until crobat, at any level, I will give you 2 pokemon
You can easily raise its happiness by using the infinite loop at the Battle Resort/Lumiose City.
(May 14, 2016, 01:27 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You can easily raise its happiness by using the infinite loop at the Battle Resort/Lumiose City.

I know, but Im too lazy. Well, just tell me if you are going to evolve him or not, both ways I need you to select one or 2 from my pokemon on PM
I won't be evolving him and I don't need anything in return.
If you don't have the time to raise Zubat's friendship, you can always feed him with friendship berries such as the:

Pomeg (lowers HP), Kelpsy (lowers atk), Qualot (lowers def), Homdew (lowers sp. atk), Grepa (lowers sp def.), and Tamato (lowers spd).

I have been growing these awesome berries, since I saw their potential of raising Pokemon in general. Although they reduce the EV spreads on a certain pkmn, its best to feed certain pkmn (mostly hatched pkmn) at its base EV value.

Have Zubat hold the soothe bell while activating the friendship o-power from the PSS. As you feed Zubat with the friendship berries, it will develop a mutual friendship for you.

Alternative: EV train Zubat into Crobat; it can still evolve in its final form
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)