Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HA Magikarp please!
Hey! I'm trading a HA Female Modest Eevee for a Magikarp with its HA.
I'll be refreshing this thread often so please leave your FC, add mine, and hopefully we can trade ASAP Smile

My FC is: 3110-8020-8157

Thanks!
I can help you with the HA magikarp. Unfortunately it won't be perfectly bred. Do you happen to have the following pokemon? HA karrablast, HA amaura, HA tyrunt, HA shieldon, HA carbink :D
Sadly I don't have any of those..
Ah, well that's too bad for me. Well, I'll put Magikarp on GTS asking for the Eevee. The Magikarp will be level 1, and my IGN is Colby. Message will Rattled! :]

Edit: If you're on right now, we can trade instead. I already have another Pokemon on GTS lol
It seems I was too slow >.< I can't find it on the GTS. If you happen to have another one would you mind adding my friend code?
I already added you. My friend code 4356-2063-0689
I added you as well, the name is Brendan.
Thank you very much good sir! =)
Thanks for the trade. Lol, I didn't know your IGN so I declined your offer the first time around. Rated you as well! have fun with the 'karp :3
(Jan 8, 2016, 11:47 PM)mclee2 Wrote: I can help you with the HA magikarp. Unfortunately it won't be perfectly bred. Do you happen to have the following pokemon? HA karrablast, HA amaura, HA tyrunt, HA shieldon, HA carbink :D

I can breed you n HA tyrunt or carbink for an HA magikarp :3