Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Help me finish my Alola Dex!
Hey guys, I'm 10% away from completing my Alola Dex! I don't have much but if anyone is able to help me I have a few 5 IV Cubones and Wingull!

I need:
Sudowoodo
Salamence
Shiinotic
Palossand
Weavile

Thank you! Smile
I can trade you a sudowoodo for a 5 iv cubone. What is the nature and the smallest iv?
yo, apart from mismagius, clefable and weavile youre probably faster leveling them yourself than finding a trade partner. gonna check gts if i can get any of those 3 i can trade you them.
(Dec 25, 2016, 03:58 PM)TheGamerDoug Wrote: I can trade you a sudowoodo for a 5 iv cubone. What is the nature and the smallest iv?

Adamant with "Very Good" speed, everything else is "Best" ranking
(Dec 25, 2016, 04:04 PM)tikrit Wrote: yo, apart from mismagius, clefable and weavile youre probably faster leveling them yourself than finding a trade partner. gonna check gts if i can get any of those 3 i can trade you them.

Yeah I'm working on my Bagon and Trapinch right now, but I was hoping someone else would let me take their data for those Pokémon
gimme like 10 mins then i can trade you some of the stuff youre looking for. just expect we gonna tradeback everything then we gucci
Sounds good, just need the data
ill just go from top to bottom of your list. its mostly stuff i still have from finishing my dex so cant promise atything

edit: ready when you are ill wait for your request
It's all good, I'll be in the Festival Plaza
need anything else? thats not the whole 10%is it?