Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: 5-6 iv Groudon
Hello there,

I am in desperate need for a groudon to use for a competative team for VGC, as such i need a competative groudon. The moves i can fix up myself, but it NEEDS the blue pentagon, not EV trained (or already trained for competative works), Adamant or Brave nature. Im sorry if this is a big or difficult request....;; but im in desperate need of one. In return i have alot of rare legends and old event pokemon, such as the 2012 shiny event palkia and giratina, so please make a request for anything you would want in return for this!
(Mar 25, 2016, 10:53 PM)Ryouyashi Wrote: Hello there,

I am in desperate need for a groudon to use for a competative team for VGC, as such i need a competative groudon. The moves i can fix up myself, but it NEEDS the blue pentagon, not EV trained (or already trained for competative works), Adamant or Brave nature. Im sorry if this is a big or difficult request....;; but im in desperate need of one. In return i have alot of rare legends and old event pokemon, such as the 2012 shiny event palkia and giratina, so please make a request for anything you would want in return for this!
I have a 6-IV blue pentagon non EV trained groudon and adamant :D
I would love both giratina (non shiny if you have, I want to shiny hunt for giratina and I need it to get shiny charm) and keldeo, My little sister would be so glad lol :D
(Mar 26, 2016, 02:55 AM)Anton Wrote:

I would love both giratina (non shiny if you have, I want to shiny hunt for giratina and I need it to get shiny charm) and keldeo, My little sister would be so glad lol :D
Sure! I can arrange that i think, my keldeo does not have the pentagon as its from the Black2/White2 event however, but it does already know Secret Sword and has access to its alternate form. As for giratina i have a few, so ill see if i can grab a good one, again it may not have pentagon as i havent captured giratina in gen6 yet, BUT if you prefer pentagon one im able to go capture him at any time.

Edit: Actually, i just obtained a pentagon french Giratina non shiny from wondertrade! so perhaps that may be what you may want to take
(Mar 26, 2016, 10:06 AM)Ryouyashi Wrote:

Sure! I can arrange that i think, my keldeo does not have the pentagon as its from the Black2/White2 event however, but it does already know Secret Sword and has access to its alternate form. As for giratina i have a few, so ill see if i can grab a good one, again it may not have pentagon as i havent captured giratina in gen6 yet, BUT if you prefer pentagon one im able to go capture him at any time.

Edit: Actually, i just obtained a pentagon french Giratina non shiny from wondertrade! so perhaps that may be what you may want to take
Oh cool, I actually got a giratina of the GTS but I´ll gladly take a victini and keldeo for it!
BTW: Im sorry for not awnsering you, I didnt get a notification
(Mar 29, 2016, 02:42 PM)Anton Wrote:
(Mar 26, 2016, 10:06 AM)Ryouyashi Wrote:

Oh cool, I actually got a giratina of the GTS but I´ll gladly take a victini and keldeo for it!
BTW: Im sorry for not awnsering you, I didnt get a notification
Oh sorry, i didnt get a notification either. I managed to just get a groudon like this by a giveaway sadly x.x, sorry.