Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I want to start the game again, so I want my team already completed
After replaying SoulSilver, Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon X, I would like to replay pokemon ORAS again; but this time I would like to start with my 3 favorite pokemon already on the team. I am in final exams, so I dont have time to make eggs or capture them, so I ask you to

-Give it to me free (I will love you 4ever really you will be my JB)
-Trade it with me (I have good pokemon, but at least consider the pokemon you will give to me and the one you want)

I need:

-Corpish lvl 5 or less (Physical)
-Joltic lvl 5 or less
-Trapinch lvl 5 or less(Special attacker)

Please reply, I would really appreciate ir
(Jun 5, 2016, 11:24 AM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: After replaying SoulSilver, Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon X, I would like to replay pokemon ORAS again; but this time I would like to start with my 6 favorite pokemon already on the team. I am in final exams, so I dont have time to make eggs or capture them, so I ask you to

-Trade it with me (I have good pokemon, but at least consider the pokemon you will give to me and the one you want)

I need:

-Zubat lvl 5 or less (Physical IF POSSIBLE)
-Beldum lvl 5 or less (NEEDS TO BE SHINY)
-Litwick lvl 5 or less
-Joltic lvl 5 or less
-Vibrava lvl 5 or less(Special attacker)

I'm breeding you zubat now, I should have an extra Beldum{shiny} in my bank.... And Vibrava is impossible, unless it's hacked since it's evoloved from Trapinch.
(Jun 5, 2016, 11:48 AM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 11:41 AM)Saiman Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 11:24 AM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: After replaying SoulSilver, Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon X, I would like to replay pokemon ORAS again; but this time I would like to start with my 6 favorite pokemon already on the team. I am in final exams, so I dont have time to make eggs or capture them, so I ask you to

I need:

-Zubat lvl 5 or less (Physical IF POSSIBLE)
-Beldum lvl 5 or less (NEEDS TO BE SHINY)
-Litwick lvl 5 or less
-Joltic lvl 5 or less
-Vibrava lvl 5 or less(Special attacker)

I'm breeding you zubat now, I should have an extra Beldum{shiny} in my bank.... And Vibrava is impossible, unless it's hacked since it's evoloved from Trapinch.

@Saiman Thanks, for real. And sorry I made a mistake I forgot Trapinch even existed haha. Anyways, are you looking for something in specific
Nope, not looking for anything.  I also have a L1 litwick I got in wondertrade yesterday.
I got Zubat (adamant so boost to Atttack), Litwick, Beldum for you....I'll work on the others, if no one else gives them up.
Need to post your FC if you expect people to assist you.
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:17 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:10 PM)Saiman Wrote: Need to post your FC if you expect people to assist you.

3583-0013-6858

I will add you now. Thanks @Saiman you are a great person and let me know when you are ready
I'm ready when I reconnect again.
I still need corpish, trapinch and joltic, anyone?