Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Inspire me ;)
Hello everyone! I'm starting to get back into breeding to shake off the rust and to abandon Pokegen. The problem is, I don't know what mons I want to breed. Silly, right?

Anyways, all I'm asking for is some ideas from all of you in the community. Drop all the strange sets you can! I'm serious! Any set you can think of, just lay it on me! I'm begging Angel
[Insert signature here]
Breed Eevee cause you got all them possiblities and dont need as specific IVs and natures.
Physical Pikachu. The mascot himself.
Dig (for other electric types)
Knock off
Wild charge (or volt tackle but it's an egg move)
Brick Break
252 atk 252 speed 4 hp. Item: choice band
Nature: jolly or adamant
(Aug 27, 2015, 06:40 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Anyways, all I'm asking for is some ideas from all of you in the community. Drop all the strange sets you can! I'm serious! Any set you can think of, just lay it on me! I'm begging  Angel

Personal Opinion: Strange sets will not get you anywhere. You will be bored of breeding quite fast because the stuff you create will be boring and useless. Challenging and useful sets will create the opposite reaction, your creations can accomplish something useful and they can be shared with the public if you breed enough of them.

Anyways.

My challenge would be,

[Image: lapras.gif]

Lapras
Nature: Calm
Ability: Water Absorb
Set: Freezy-Dry, Hydro Pump, Ice Shard, Ancient Power.

(I wonder if this is possible)

What makes this hard? The set has to be learnt 0.3 mili seconds after the egg is hatched.

Hard Plus? Include Hard, Inside a Dive ball.

Hard Plus Plus? Include Hard and Hard Plus, Make it 6IV if you want to feel the painful grinding I go through.  :D (This is what I consider a fully bred Pokemon. Full set, choice of Pokeball and 6IVs).

Go Hard Plus Plus, try a taste of what it takes to other people get the Pokemon they want without cheating. That Pokemon will have sentimental value after all the hard work you put in it.

No EV training. This is a breeding challenge and EVs are not part of breeding.

My challenge allows you to use a genned 6IV Ditto, or if you are up to it, catch the highest IV Ditto you can. 6IV Dittos are available at a Friend Safari, the odds are astronomical as far as I know.

There is a way of making this something beyond insanity, what if Lapras had the lowest Male to Female ratio? and I had asked you for a female? Lapras has a 1:1 ratio, that is awesome! The lowest Female to Male ratio is 1:7.

I don't even want to know the odds of hatching all the above with the addition of Hidden Ability.

Imagine hatching all of the above but as Shiny Pokemon. Perhaps the odds are non existent at this point, and yet, Pokemon with those characteristics roam so frequently in competitive play.

Just throwing a random comments to show appreciation to my fellow breeders, and what they go through. I dislike genned Pokemon when used for competitive play. It is cheating.

Hey! I forgot to mention chain breeding! >.<

Don't mind me. :P
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

(Aug 27, 2015, 07:05 PM)EpicLolz53 Wrote: Breed Eevee cause you got all them possiblities and dont need as specific IVs and natures.

Ironically enough, I have at least one build for each eeveelution in my box. I just don't have a competitive Eevee kappaHD
[Insert signature here]
(Aug 27, 2015, 07:21 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Physical Pikachu. The mascot himself.
Knock off
Brick Break

Ahh I like it Mitch Cool
Why choice band over light ball though? O.O
Maybe Focus Punch over Brick Break? Idk, I like to be weird by over predicting a switch and clicking Focus Punch to show dominance kappaHD
[Insert signature here]
(Aug 27, 2015, 07:24 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2015, 06:40 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Anyways, all I'm asking for is some ideas from all of you in the community. Drop all the strange sets you can! I'm serious! Any set you can think of, just lay it on me! I'm begging  Angel

Personal Opinion: Strange sets will not get you anywhere. You will be bored of breeding quite fast because the stuff you create will be boring and useless. Challenging and useful sets will create the opposite reaction, your creations can accomplish something useful and they can be shared with the public if you breed enough of them.

Anyways.

My challenge would be,

[Image: lapras.gif]

Lapras
Nature: Calm
Ability: Water Absorb
Set: Freezy-Dry, Hydro Pump, Ice Shard, Ancient Power.

(I wonder if this is possible)

What makes this hard? The set has to be learnt 0.3 mili seconds after the egg is hatched.

Hard Plus? Include Hard, Inside a Dive ball.

Hard Plus Plus? Include Hard and Hard Plus, Make it 6IV if you want to feel the painful grinding I go through.  :D (This is what I consider a fully bred Pokemon. Full set, choice of Pokeball and 6IVs).

Go Hard Plus Plus, try a taste of what it takes to other people get the Pokemon they want without cheating. That Pokemon will have sentimental value after all the hard work you put in it.

No EV training. This is a breeding challenge and EVs are not part of breeding.

My challenge allows you to use a genned 6IV Ditto, or if you are up to it, catch the highest IV Ditto you can. 6IV Dittos are available at a Friend Safari, the odds are astronomical as far as I know.

There is a way of making this something beyond insanity, what if Lapras had the lowest Male to Female ratio? and I had asked you for a female? Lapras has a 1:1 ratio, that is awesome! The lowest Female to Male ratio is 1:7.

I don't even want to know the odds of hatching all the above with the addition of Hidden Ability.

Imagine hatching all of the above but as Shiny Pokemon. Perhaps the odds are non existent at this point, and yet, Pokemon with those characteristics roam so frequently in competitive play.

Just throwing a random comments to show appreciation to my fellow breeders, and what they go through. I dislike genned Pokemon when used for competitive play. It is cheating.

Hey! I forgot to mention chain breeding! >.<

Don't mind me. :P

Now don't hate me when I tell you this, but I had a 6 IV legit bred Lapras with Ancient Power and Freeze Dry as egg moves but released it kappaHD

Anyways, I want to make strange sets for Free-For-Alls and Multi Battles :P

Making serious competitive sets is a skill I have locked down but I think that just making serious sets kind of shelters me from being creative.

P.S. - I read the challenge and started crying at Hard plus. The feels :s
[Insert signature here]
(Aug 27, 2015, 08:15 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Now don't hate me when I tell you this, but I had a 6 IV legit bred Lapras with Ancient Power and Freeze Dry as egg moves but released it kappaHD

Anyways, I want to make strange sets for Free-For-Alls and Multi Battles :P

Making serious competitive sets is a skill I have locked down but I think that just making serious sets kind of shelters me from being creative.

P.S. - I read the challenge and started crying at Hard plus. The feels :s

No hate. I have a 6IV Lapras with Anc. Power & Freezy Dry as Egg Moves, even Avalanche got in there I think.
I believe that Hydro Pump & Ice Shard can be passed down through a male when it learns it after you have put the 2 egg moves before hand.
Females now pass down moves, that is what google is telling me.

I get you, this challenge is for you to take or leave. No pressure man. Just wanted to throw it out there.

I want to do it myself. I need to find someone with a Female Lapras inside a Dive Ball (with HA is a bonus), I don't have X/Y sadly.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

(Aug 27, 2015, 08:10 PM)Marcusube Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2015, 07:21 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Physical Pikachu. The mascot himself.
Knock off
Brick Break

Ahh I like it Mitch Cool
Why choice band over light ball though? O.O
Maybe Focus Punch over Brick Break? Idk, I like to be weird by over predicting a switch and clicking Focus Punch to show dominance kappaHD
I see. Light ball has the same enhancements but you aren't locked into a move. Screens aren't to common but brick break is good for that. You could run focus punch if you want, though.
MY GREAT FRIEND

YOU HAVE BEEN DESPIRED OF THIS SO CALLED BREEDING

SO I BID YOU FAREWELL

ILL BE HERE ALL WEEK FOLKS KappaHD
I'm just here.

#RowletBois