Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Intimidate Incineroar
Hi guys, does anyone have an intimidate incineroar I can borrow to start breeding from? (I can pass it back when I have a baby litten) Female is preferred since it would be easier to pass the ability on but I don't mind too much either way. In terms of what I can offer in return I have many breedjects from previous projects and am happy for you to have any of them, the spreadsheet here contains the majority of what I have available in this case. If you want I could instead give you a correct 5IV baby incineroar as payment for your help so all it needs is training and it will be VGC ready.
Hey, I have some breedjects that are 4 or 5 perfect IVs, female, and with an adamant nature. If you wouldn't mind parting with a Weak Armor Onix I would be glad to trade.
Dang I got beat to it .
Edit: I can breed this (litten in pic) down into a female. Should have some egg moves like fake-out and stuff. May have full Perfect IV's as I have been getting pretty lucky with that, but will have atleast 5 when Im done.
[Image: 1532008632845_1049388928.jpg]
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I can help by giving you a HA Litten I have left over from Shiny breeding for it, to keep. It should have decent IVs via the Ditto too.

I'm looking through the breedjects you have, for things I can make use of for Shiny Hunting, but nothing pops out for me currently.
@Dova 

since you are online currently if you can get me one that would be great  Smile

@HCSwimmer31

You can still have the onix if dova beats you to it  Tongue

@dmann

let me know if there is anything there you want, I am willing to part with them, especially if I could get another baby to breed in return

(Jul 19, 2018, 07:25 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

since you are online currently if you can get me one that would be great  Smile

@HCSwimmer31

You can still have the onix if dova beats you to it  Tongue

@dmann

let me know if there is anything there you want, I am willing to part with them, especially if I could get another baby to breed in return

Having a little bit of trouble with rng. Shouldn't take too long though.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

I will pass you your fossils at the same time when you are ready

just so you know what the fossils are like:

Omanyte: Female / not HA / 5 best / modest / 4 moves (wring out, muddy water, spikes, toxic spikes)
Tirtouga: Male / HA / 5 best / Jolly / 4 moves (flail, knock off, iron defense, body slam)
Anorith: Male / HA / 4 best / adamant / 4 moves (rapid spin, screech, cross poison, aqua jet)
Cranidos (worst of them): Male / 2 best / calm / Headbutt and leer

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I can get on to trade in 15 min if you haven't traded yet. If you already got the Litten/Incineroar I have been breeding some HA Pokemon (Krabby, Corphish, Klink, Swinub, Larvitar, Durant, Swirlix, Shinx, Sneasel, Skrelp, and both male and female Nidoran) if any of those interest you.
@HCSwimmer31

If you have a spare klink I would very much appreciate it  Big Grin

P.S. It is only my opinion but it would probably be best you add - lines to your FC in your profile like mine and dova's since it would be easier to read and add to friends lists to trade

(Jul 19, 2018, 07:32 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I will pass you your fossils at the same time when you are ready

just so you know what the fossils are like:

Omanyte: Female / not HA / 5 best / modest / 4 moves (wring out, muddy water, spikes, toxic spikes)
Tirtouga: Male / HA / 5 best / Jolly / 4 moves (flail, knock off, iron defense, body slam)
Anorith: Male / HA / 4 best / adamant / 4 moves (rapid spin, screech, cross poison, aqua jet)
Cranidos (worst of them): Male / 2 best / calm / Headbutt and leer
Ooh! That craniodos looks like its gonna be really fun to breed. The Anorith has pretty much everything I was gonna give him but Ill try and get it to 6 best bc why not. now if only this dang litten would hatch a female with intimidate. . .
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ