Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Intimidate Incineroar
(Jul 19, 2018, 08:39 AM)Dova Wrote:
(Jul 19, 2018, 08:27 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Dova Are you breeding with a HA male and a non-HA female by any chance? Just asking because I tried the same once and after two hours of failed attempts I finally realized that males can only pass their HA down if they are breeding with a Ditto
@Black Waterfall 
No I know that wouldn't work. Im using an ha male and a ditto. The thing is I've hatched 30 or so eggs and only 3 have been female and all 3 females had blaze.

@Dova Oh man, that really sucks. I know the feeling pretty well... Undecided
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Tenebris_Kane I'm looking for things that I can use the skills of, that I don't have currently, that aren't on this list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

If you have things that are HA that I don't have, or don't have access to, that is the kind of thing I would happily take.
@dmann 

if it is HA you are after I have an old list of HA I currently have, it is outdated as I haven't updated it in a while but ones in orange I will have HA of and ones in white should be HA I am missing (Always look at lowest evolution of a species including babies as evolved forms are orange by default) if you want to do a few exchanges I am more than happy but as I can be quite busy at the moment I apologise if it takes a couple days to breed them

https://pokedextracker.com/u/Tenebris_Ka...ities-plus

@Tenebris_Kane If you can supply me with HA Fennekin (which I can use maybe), will that work, if the HA of Litten is all you want XD?
(Jul 19, 2018, 08:59 AM)dmann Wrote: @Tenebris_Kane I'm looking for things that I can use the skills of, that I don't have currently, that aren't on this list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

If you have things that are HA that I don't have, or don't have access to, that is the kind of thing I would happily take.

@dmann Hi! Is that a list of mons you are currently looking for or you already have?

You seem to be looking for a HA Fennekin, if that is the case, I can help you in my Fire-type Breedject Center. I am pretty sure I have covered every non-legendary HA Fire-type mons (except for Darumaka and Larvesta as of today).

PS: Sorry for the intromission in your thread gain, Tenebris_Kane!
@Black Waterfall Its a list of 'mon I use for Shiny Hunting, and its the Ability I use off it. I am aware you have a HA Fennekin available, but I also want to help Tenebris.
@dmann 

I am fine for the HA litten now, dova was also determined to get me a female one, could I get a baby of your trevenant though? I don't care much about IV's since I can breed the rest but egg moves / harvest would be nice to get

edit: my post count went down somehow, this is now post 666 again?

(Jul 20, 2018, 07:33 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I am fine for the HA litten now, dova was also determined to get me a female one, could I get a baby of your trevenant though? I don't care much about IV's since I can breed the rest but egg moves / harvest would be nice to get

edit: my post count went down somehow, this is now post 666 again?

@Tenebris_Kane Wait, I remember you had that post yesterday.

OMG, I think we better don't ask about it --- this is probably the work of the mysterious post 666.