Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Kanto pokedex!
So as the title says I need help with my kanto pokedex! I need some pokes for it. We can do tradebacks or I can give you something else depending on how many pokes you give me!
So list of what I Need:Rattata, raticate, spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Nidoqueen, nidoking, Clefairie and clefable, parasect, diglett, Meowth, persian, Mankey, primeape, Poliwhirl and poliwrath, Bellsprout, victreeble,ponyta, rapidash,Shelder, cloyster, Drowzee, hypno, krabby kingler, exeggsecute, exeggutor, Marowak, hitmonlee,hitmonchan,lickytung, jinx, electabuzz, magmar, lapras, Moltres, Dratini, dragonair!
Those are the pokemons I need for my kanto dex!
Im glad if anyone could help a brotha out!
I can help you with Rattata and Raticate.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
back to back or do you want something for it? @Johnnyspyguy

I can help you out with Dratini, any moves you want it to learn?

[Image: tumblr_lrm9auCe8t1qd8xmf.gif]
        Let's Kill Tonight
@Anton i can help with Lapres and Dratini
(May 5, 2016, 09:40 PM)fallout96 Wrote: @Anton i can help with Lapres and Dratini
Thank you! do you want to trade back to back or do you want something in return?
(May 5, 2016, 03:22 PM)NorthernNova Wrote:
I can help you out with Dratini, any moves you want it to learn?

Let's Kill Tonight
Do you think you can add d-dance and extreme speed?
Btw do you want something in return like a charmander with Ivs and timid nature with egg moves? (charizard y)
I have Spearow, Clefairie and Persian.
@Anton you can keep them if you have a Mankey or a spare charizardite x i'd take that if not it's fine trade what you want
@Anton  
Sure, I'll add you now