Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: knock off sneasel
really want it for the spooky cup! have many pokes I will trade for it!
I have some Sneasel with different rare moves, one with 3-4 EM, one in a dreamball, and i can teach that move to one of them, which do you like?
(Oct 13, 2015, 08:47 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: I have some Sneasel with different rare moves, one with 3-4 EM, one in a dreamball, and i can teach that move to one of them, which do you like?

I'm really looking for one with fake out, knock off, ice shard, then a fighting move which I can add. I would love one in a dream ball!! But whatever is easy for you. I just know I personally can't breed one with knock off which is why I've been struggling.
Hmm, the one with 4 EM has: Feint-Fake out-Counter-Crush claw is in a female luxary ball, but i must still breed it, the one in a Dreamball has the hidden ability(ha)(pickpocket) he/she learns Ice shard at lv 47. Both i need to breed yet.
I can level one up just if there is any way to get knock off and fake out on one?
I can give you a knock off/fake out one that you can breed with Darngor's (as aside from those two moves it isn't special) to make a perfect one if you want =)