Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Adamant Ditto
Okay so here's what I have going on.

I have a Talonflame, but it was an in-game catch, so it only has two IV's. I want to breed it with my 6 IV Japan Ditto to create a competitive TFlame, but I don't have the nature or ability that I need. I no longer have my copy of X to use friend safari, so I have to breed with an everstone, I believe.

Needless to say, I am new to the breeding of competitive Pokemon, haha.

Thank you for the help!
I can catch you an Adamant Ditto. The other thing that you would need would be a member of Talonflame's line with the Gale Wings ability; I'm not sure if you already have this as it was not mentioned in your description above. It may save you some time for me to just trade you an Adamant Gale Wings Fletchinder from one of my Safaris. With that, you can put Everstone on the Fletchinder, Destiny Knot on the 6V Ditto, and start breeding. Let me know what you'll need.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jul 9, 2015, 04:13 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can catch you an Adamant Ditto. The other thing that you would need would be a member of Talonflame's line with the Gale Wings ability; I'm not sure if you already have this as it was not mentioned in your description above. It may save you some time for me to just trade you an Adamant Gale Wings Fletchinder from one of my Safaris.  With that, you can put Everstone on the Fletchinder, Destiny Knot on the 6V Ditto, and start breeding. Let me know what you'll need.
    -sandragon13

That is very kind of you! The Fletchinder would be great. :D
Sure, no worries. I'll try to catch it for you tomorrow morning, so reply back with specific times when you'll be available to trade late Friday or Saturday.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jul 9, 2015, 02:41 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Sure, no worries. I'll try to catch it for you tomorrow morning, so reply back with specific times when you'll be available to trade late Friday or Saturday.
   -sandragon13

I should be available to trade tomorrow around 10 PM Eastern. Would that work with you?
That should work. I'll try to be available then.
-sandragon13
(Jul 9, 2015, 07:31 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: That should work. I'll try to be available then.
   -sandragon13

Sounds good! I just registered you as a friend.
Heading online now. Thanks for waiting.
-sandragon13
IGN is Greg.
-sandragon13