Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF HA Nidoran
Hey guys,

I need a Hidden Ability Nidoran. Male or Female. I have 5iv Growlithe, Munchlax, or Bulbasaur to trade. Or other random pokemon. Thanks for the help.

FC:2982-0096-6549
IGN: kpkeeley
I appreciate any help.
Hello Kpkeely! I know you may be looking for a nice easy HA Nidoran here and now, but if you want to get one yourself it would not be that hard. In X and Y you can horde for Nidoran on route 11. I am not sure on the precentage for Hidden Ability in hordes, but it seems pretty darn common. Just have a roleplay Meowstic to then find out if any Nidoran have hidden ability. 
Other times, I would use a skill swap pokemon to switch abilities with them all. 
I can try to hunt one down for you if you would rather that though.
(Jul 11, 2016, 10:06 AM)Lolimaka Wrote: Hello Kpkeely! I know you may be looking for a nice easy HA Nidoran here and now, but if you want to get one yourself it would not be that hard. In X and Y you can horde for Nidoran on route 11. I am not sure on the precentage for Hidden Ability in hordes, but it seems pretty darn common. Just have a roleplay Meowstic to then find out if any Nidoran have hidden ability. 
Other times, I would use a skill swap pokemon to switch abilities with them all. 
I can try to hunt one down for you if you would rather that though.

Thanks for the advice. That makes a lot of sense. My problem is I don't have X or Y, :s I'll just keep trying!
I got a HA Nidoran you can have
(Jul 11, 2016, 11:05 AM)Fennekins Wrote: I got a HA Nidoran you can have

Alright. Thanks! I'll add your FC when I get back to my DS.