Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF love ball pokes
im looking for love ball female buneary and eevee breedjects and i need someone that can edit pokemon to change the name of an audino that i got from a trade >.<
What a coincedence, I got a love ball buneary from WT yesturday... I can bread you a good one with the loveball if you tell me what nature and whatnot you'd like Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:44 AM)w2gMk Wrote: What a coincedence, I got a love ball buneary from WT yesturday... I can bread you a good one with the loveball if you tell me what nature and whatnot you'd like Smile
sorry for replying so late lol id like a modest nature one Smile im gonna run special lopunny on a team :3
make sure its female too cause i love using attract lol btw id probably breed it to be the OT >w<
and i added you ill most likely be on around 4pm EST maybe sooner if i wake up early
(Mar 5, 2016, 03:53 AM)Snowygrass Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:44 AM)w2gMk Wrote: What a coincedence, I got a love ball buneary from WT yesturday... I can bread you a good one with the loveball if you tell me what nature and whatnot you'd like Smile
sorry for replying so late lol id like a modest nature one Smile im gonna run special lopunny on a team :3
make sure its female too cause i love using attract lol btw id probably breed it to be the OT >w<
and i added you ill most likely be on around 4pm EST maybe sooner if i wake up early

eh dont worry bout it... I actually got one as a breedject... It's got hp, attack, spd, and spe IV's too and its female.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Mar 5, 2016, 09:20 AM)w2gMk Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 03:53 AM)Snowygrass Wrote:

eh dont worry bout it... I actually got one as a breedject... It's got hp, attack, spd, and spe IV's too and its female.
thanks for helping me out Smile
i have a box full of HA fennekin breedjects that im just wonder trading away i can give you a female one in return >w< or breed a HA adamant torhic if you want that instead lol btw the fennekin will have a modest nature