Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LOOKING FOR YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON
Hey guys, I'm looking to start new game on my OR game for the third time and I was wondering if a couple of you could trade me some eggs. It doesn't matter what it is but I would like a pokemon that you would prefer to have on your team or better yet, your favorite pokemon. If you guys could help me out let me know!

Favorite Starter: Received a Snivy
Favorite Fossil: 
Favorite Dragon: 
Favorite Water Type: 
Random Pokemon with Mega Evolution: 
Favorite Eevee: Using Sylveon

I'm not looking for competitive pokemon, I just need pokemon for my party and simply using the random number generator wasn't fun enough. If you guys would like to help me out with the above, I can trade you the legendaries I caught before I restarted my game. I didn't catch all of them but I have Virizion, Azelf, the 3 legendary dogs, Reshiram, Kyurem, Tornadus, Landorus.
If you want i can breed some eggs  for you when i get home?
(Jun 8, 2016, 11:43 PM)Segatakai Wrote: If you want i can breed some eggs  for you when i get home?
@Segatakai 
That'd be great! Can you breed me an eevee as well as your favorite pokemon Smile
I can breed you one now too : )
Sure no problem ^-^ i would have to catch one first, but you only need 2?
(Jun 9, 2016, 12:24 AM)Segatakai Wrote: Sure no problem ^-^ i would have to catch one first, but you only need 2?
Well, to make it fun I thought I would ask 5 different people for their favorite pokemon thats why :P.
I have an egg ready!
@Segatakai 
@Aqwell 

I've added both of you~ are there any Pokémon that you guys need in return?
Not really. Or at least I can't think of anything
Do you want it now or at some other time?