Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking For Everstone
hello i lost my ever stone and I am depress about so i wil give my shiny Garshomp for a ever stone and a axew holdin it but, any pokemon from gen 5 up can be sugest for the pokemon that holds the ever stone
I literally have 20 ever stones no cheats you can have as much as you want
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
XY
Geosenge Town, PokéMileage Club (Balloon Popping, Lv. 3), Route 18 (from Psychic Inver), held by wild Geodude, wild Graveler, wild Roggenrola and wild Boldore

ORAS
Granite Cave, Inverse Battle Stop
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
If you're playing either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, you could get a pretty good chance at getting an Everstone off of your secret pals through their" secret skills"
(Mar 21, 2016, 06:53 AM)Jelerang Wrote: If you're playing either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, you could get a pretty good chance at getting an Everstone off of your secret pals through their" secret skills"
Yah that's how I get my Everstones
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Mar 21, 2016, 06:53 AM)Jelerang Wrote: If you're playing either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, you could get a pretty good chance at getting an Everstone off of your secret pals through their" secret skills"

Oh yes, oh so secret skill of picking up rocks... ancient secret it is Smile

In case you haven't farmed out secret bases for secret pals yet, the ones that have imo the most use are Pokemaniac, Rich Boy, Lady, fairy tale girl, and the pokemon ranger. If you're looking for stones of course. I prefer to have hex maniacs for non stone purposes lel.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?