Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking For Mew / HAtrio Codes??
Just wondering if anyone out there has any spare codes? Apparently I didn't reply to an email a year ago and was unsubscribed from the newsletter ;_; Thanks in advance.. I could trade something for them!
i have spare mew newsletter. if you have shiny machamp from event 1-3rd july, or other shiny i'll be glad to give it to you.
(Jul 4, 2016, 01:17 AM)sater10 Wrote: i have spare mew newsletter. if you have shiny machamp from event 1-3rd july, or other shiny i'll be glad to give it to you.

Hey, no I wasn't aware of the shiny Machamp event :/ I have a spare Shiny floatzel and ninetails? x)
(Jul 4, 2016, 12:37 AM)allipants Wrote: Just wondering if anyone out there has any spare codes? Apparently I didn't reply to an email a year ago and was unsubscribed from the newsletter ;_; Thanks in advance.. I could trade something for them!

I think I have my codes. If I do, I'll give them to you.
(Jul 4, 2016, 12:37 AM)allipants Wrote: Just wondering if anyone out there has any spare codes? Apparently I didn't reply to an email a year ago and was unsubscribed from the newsletter ;_; Thanks in advance.. I could trade something for them!

I'll give you the Zapdos and Articuno code as I have already used the Moltres.

Are you in Europe btw? Because if not,it won't work.
(Jul 4, 2016, 09:18 AM)Michael.P Wrote:

Thanks so much, but nope, I'm in Canada :/
Hi. I have a mew code. If you want, I can trade it to your shiny nine tails.
(Jul 4, 2016, 09:22 AM)allipants Wrote:

Sorry. But Can you add me as a friend so I can have your friend safari?
(Jul 4, 2016, 09:22 AM)allipants Wrote:

My FC IS 0233-2309-9436