Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking to complete DEX
Looking for some help completing my USUM dex. Need Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka and Blacephalon. Im just looking to complete seen dex so I can trade them back, i just dont want to have to replay both in order to get shiny charm. Recently had to do that with ORAS and dont realy want to do it again. If you can help me out please do and if anything needs to be traded for your trouble ill see what i can do.

Thanks Black Waterfall
@jferret2 I can help you with Naganadel and a Blacephalon (but I would need them back).

Do you want to touch trade them?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Feb 18, 2018, 12:23 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @jferret2 I can help you with Naganadel and a Blacephalon (but I would need them back).

sure not sure what touch trade is but thats what im looking for i have a shiny pikipek i just caught i can use as collateral if ur cool with that
(Feb 18, 2018, 12:42 AM)jferret2 Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2018, 12:23 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @jferret2 I can help you with Naganadel and a Blacephalon (but I would need them back).

sure not sure what touch trade is but thats what im looking for i have a shiny pikipek i just caught i can use as collateral if ur cool with that

@jferret2 Sure, no problem. Are you online now?
(Feb 18, 2018, 12:50 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:

sent inv
(Feb 18, 2018, 01:30 AM)jferret2 Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2018, 12:50 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:

sent inv

@jferret2 I'm heading online now.
@jferret2 Is this the correct FC? 2234-8304-4394 ?

Edit: I'm on plaza waiting for you.

Edit: I'm still waiting for you, but I'll have to leave in a few minutes.
(Feb 18, 2018, 01:42 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @jferret2 Is this the correct FC? 2234-8304-4394 ?

you finally showed up for me sending trade invs
(Feb 18, 2018, 02:09 AM)jferret2 Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2018, 01:42 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @jferret2 Is this the correct FC? 2234-8304-4394 ?

you finally showed up for me sending trade invs

@jferret2 No problem, I'm happy we finally did the trade.

By the way: welcome to Pokemon Forever! You can also visit the Meet and Greet and introduce yourself to the community, if you want! Big Grin
I've got Poipole and Stakataka if I can get them back.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades