Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Mew Event Serial Code [Closed]
Heart 
Hello there fellow pokemon fans. I have a bit of a problem. I live in a country that wont be distributing Mew serial codes. I have my European 3DS set to UK because otherwise it wont connect to the internet. I think that it will only work with European serial codes (correct me if I'm wrong) so I was hoping if it's not too much to ask for that someone could grab a code for me so that I wouldn't miss out on the event. I would be really grateful for your help. Wink
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

Ahh I'm in a similar situation, I'm on a college campus with no GameStop around. If anyone could grab a bunch of extras we'd really appreciate it!! Thanks!
If you have your game set to United Kingdom, only serial codes from GAME stores will work I believe.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
How does getting codes from GAME stores work? Can I just walk in and grab one? xD
it's 2022 and we livin
@Breeder_Falkon I never tried it so I don't know for sure. I think you just walk in and ask for one and they give you it.
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

(Feb 1, 2016, 11:20 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: How does getting codes from GAME stores work? Can I just walk in and grab one? xD

Pretty much.
That's how Gamestop works. You ask for one and they give you a card with the code. But you can only grab one per day.
are they all the same because if they are then i could tell you what it is when i get mine this weekend
@Excalibur0126 Well you can practically get 48 Mews! You have 2 stores you said so 2 * 24 days = 48 cards!!
(Feb 1, 2016, 11:36 AM)rcaldwell585 Wrote: are they all the same because if they are then i could tell you what it is when i get mine this weekend

They are all different, when you try to redeem it twice it tells you it's already been redeemed.